December 13, 201411 yr Me, Mrs. Lawnboy, Hellbird, Mrs. Hellbird, lawildcat, Mr. wildcat, & BigVMan eating dinner at Ft. Thomas Pizza.
December 13, 201411 yr Mass just ended at St. Thomas thanks for that recommendation (lawildcat that was you, right?). The church is beautiful and that choir... so... so... good. The Catholics of Fort Thomas are very lucky to have a parish like that.
December 13, 201411 yr Is there decent pub grub at this place or should I stop and eat something first?
December 13, 201411 yr We just started finals, RJS and wife, Plantmanky and wife will be there as soon as were done.
December 13, 201411 yr Is there decent pub grub at this place or should I stop and eat something first? Eat at Ft Thomas Pizza right next door. Very good food!
December 13, 201411 yr Author Eat at Ft Thomas Pizza right next door. Very good food! If you do we are at the table right when you walk in.
December 13, 201411 yr Me, Mrs. Lawnboy, Hellbird, Mrs. Hellbird, lawildcat, Mr. wildcat, & BigVMan eating dinner at Ft. Thomas Pizza. You all need to hurry up so I can see you guys before I have to leave shortly.
December 13, 201411 yr Author You all need to hurry up so I can see you guys before I have to leave shortly. We are on the way over.........getting the check now, BigVMan treated. :dancingpa
December 13, 201411 yr We are on the way over.........getting the check now, BigVMan treated. :dancingpa I'll stick around for a few more minutes then.
December 13, 201411 yr Last match is going on now. We will be there as soon as we get the gym cleaned up. Guess I have to wear my singlet there.
December 14, 201411 yr Author Gametime, Run to State, nkypete, Qryche, CWB, Getslow, Bengal Maniac, lawildcat, Hellbird, BigVMan, Bird Brain, nkuclubbaseball all here.
December 14, 201411 yr Gametime, Run to State, nkypete, Qryche, CWB, Getslow, Bengal Maniac, lawildcat, Hellbird, BigVMan, Bird Brain, nkuclubbaseball all here. At the Bar at FTP..... TBirds-Sweeperboy-FTTS-BackToLiveAvtion Trying to finish up food
December 14, 201411 yr Author At the Bar at FTP..... TBirds-Sweeperboy-FTTS-BackToLiveAvtion Trying to finish up food BigVMan buying rounds over here.
December 14, 201411 yr BigVMan buying rounds over here. But he is also removing a piece of clothing for every round he buys. Don't let him buy anymore please
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.