The price of playing in 6th & 7th Region

The bus drops team members off at their house?

In some cases the Activity bus would take kids home because of their proximity of school after games (kids living downtown compared to where they goto school) . The other kids actually are taken back to school for parents to pick up. Others go directly home with parents after games.

All in all Shawnee High School is a great school in a bad neighborhood. Some people are really just ignorant..

Completely not representative of the whole of both regions. Heck, the 6th & 7th encompass the entire city. For that to be the "price" of being in either district, the whole city would be a wild west. Unfortunately, that area is a very troubled area. A lot of effort is being made to turn it around, and I have friends who live near the area where the shooting occurred, and their neighborhood doesn't have any issues. I'm so glad no one was hurt. And I think it's a terrible thing to have happen. But I don't want everyone thinking the entire city, or even that entire area of the city is "bad", because it's not.