Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boyle County 79 East Jessamine 63

Featured Replies

Final. East Jessamine was up after one quarter. It was all Boyle County after that.

Hagen Tyler with 23 points and 9 boards. Jeremiah Bell with 19. Colton Elkins with 6 points, 8 rebounds and 7 blocks.

I think if Boyle County can get double digit scoring from J Bell, Tyler, and Elkins every night the rebels will be hard to beat. BUT its gonna be really tough to beat Lincoln at there place. Thats the only advantage Lincoln has is the Region will be played at their place.

Boyle has a nice team, I especially like the big kid. East Jessamine looked good at times, although I heard they were missing their leading scorer and another starter that is there leading re bounder.

Yeah. He was out. Hagen went up to him during the JV game and asked why he didn't play. I don't know the reasoning though

  • Author
Boyle has a nice team, I especially like the big kid. East Jessamine looked good at times, although I heard they were missing their leading scorer and another starter that is there leading re bounder.

 

I saw Camryn Jones in street clothes. Thought it was another player in street clothes as well. I've yet to see Camryn Jones play but Hayden Smith is a great ball player. I still think Boyle County beats East Jessamine with those two playing but I don't think it would be a 16 point win. It was easy to see that they short a ball handler.

East leader with a injury and I talked to the lady keeping their book, she said that the trainer would not clear him to play. Here are some stat.

 

BC

 

FG 30/56 53.6%

3pt FG 7/16 43.8%

FT 12/19 63.2%

Tot. Reb. 36 (Tyler 9)

Off. Reb. 11

Def. Reb. 25

Asst. 15

TO 13

Block shots 8 (Elkins 7)

ST 7

Pts off TO 18

Bench score 27 (Hinkle 11)

 

EJ

 

FG 23/53 43.4%

3pt FG 7/16 43.8%

FT 10/15 66.7%

Tot. Reb. 29 (Jackson 9)

Off. Reb. 10

Def. Reb. 19

Asst. 7

TO 14

Block Shots 1

ST 3

Pts off TO 12

Bench score 11 (Harrod, Pitney 3 each )

 

Score per Qt

 

E.J 19 11 13 20 63

BC 16 19 24 20 79

Edited by Rebelstat
error

East wasn't at full strength (two starters, Cam Jones and TJ Ross out with injuries) but Boyle looked strong.

 

When Jeremiah Bell switched to guard Hayden Smith, East's offense fell apart. Boyle had too much size all over the court, East couldn't compete.

East leader with a injury and I talked to the lady keeping their book, she said that the trainer would not clear him to play. Here are some stat.

 

BC

 

FG 30/56 53.6%

3pt FG 7/16 43.8%

FT 12/19 63.2%

Tot. Reb. 36 (Tyler 9)

Off. Reb. 11

Def. Reb. 25

Asst. 15

TO 13

Block shots 8 (Elkins 7)

ST 7

Pts off TO 18

Bench score 27 (Hinkle 11)

 

EJ

 

FG 23/53 43.4%

3pt FG 7/16 43.8%

FT 10/15 66.7%

Tot. Reb. 29 (Jackson 9)

Off. Reb. 10

Def. Reb. 19

Asst. 7

TO 14

Block Shots 1

ST 3

Pts off TO 12

Bench score 11 (Harrod, Pitney 3 each )

 

Score per Qt

 

E.J 19 11 13 20 63

BC 16 19 24 20 79

That wasn't the reason I was told he was out buy its not my place to state what I heard. Jones is a nice player. He had a nice summer while playing for Hoop Dreams. Very athletic. Makes plays all over court. I still think Boyle wins pretty easy with him playing

I expcected a 20 point (+) Rebel victory. I'm surprised East was ever in this game without 2 starters, espcially with Jones not playing.

 

This may sound strange given their record, but it appears that East will be much better than expected considering that they lost Ronnie Carson.

 

Elkins is a HUGE difference maker on defense, no question.

I expcected a 20 point (+) Rebel victory. I'm surprised East was ever in this game without 2 starters, espcially with Jones not playing.

 

This may sound strange given their record, but it appears that East will be much better than expected considering that they lost Ronnie Carson.

 

Elkins is a HUGE difference maker on defense, no question.

 

2nd half was played with several bench players getting significant minutes. Would have won by 20 plus easily if starters would have played more minutes. Boyle has good depth this year

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.