Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Owensboro 65 Marshall County 56

Featured Replies

Aric Holman had 11 pts, 10 reb and 4 blks; didn't score in the 2nd half

Bruce Pearl was here to watch Holman

Owensboro's point guard was the best player on the floor today. Really good looking player. Marshall got it close when Miller was in foul trouble. Really impressed with Marshall's effort though. Will be a tough out in the 1st region.

Owensboro's point guard was the best player on the floor today. Really good looking player. Marshall got it close when Miller was in foul trouble. Really impressed with Marshall's effort though. Will be a tough out in the 1st region.

 

I might be wrong, but I'm pretty sure that he isn't even OHS's real point guard as I think he had other commitments for his time this afternoon.

I might be wrong, but I'm pretty sure that he isn't even OHS's real point guard as I think he had other commitments for his time this afternoon.

 

I expect Jacoby to remain the starter even when Phillips returns. I dont know how long its going to take Phillips to return from his broken arm. I noticed he had his cast removed during the state championship game today. Harris is just a sophomore and has a ton of potential. OHS's first 5 are all very good. Throw in a couple of kids off the bench and the return of Phillips and lookout.

Sophmore Jakoby Harris is the PG for Owensboro. He's going to be a good one. Last years starting PG is Arius Phillips who played in the 4A state championship game. Now that football is over he'll be back on the court.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.