Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 92 UT Arlington 44

Featured Replies

Some have stated that the 1996 Kentucky national championship team is the best we ever seen, and the 2012 squad was a close second. But both may soon take a backseat to what we're witnessing now. Defensively...this year's Wildcats have no equal...especially at the rim, and the talent is insane. And best of all...it's a TEAM. These kids sacrifice individual stats for wins. That's a true testament to their character. Fans...enjoy every minute thru March and beyond. You're seeing history in the making.

Thanks. I thought it was something recent like Rex. Somebody must really not like Gottlieb to go that far back. :lol2:

 

Even though knowingly using a stolen credit is bad, my problem is I cannot stand him as a basketball annalist.

Booker is a really good shooter. That's all I got.

 

Been saying it for about two weeks now and I'll be the broken record. This kid is going to be huge for the UK team in bigger games. His ability to stretch the offense really opens up the court for the rest of the team. He's got a green light, not a Marshall Henderson green light though.

Yes it is. Hope he continues this at the line. No secret that Booker is my favorite player, He is going to be special this year.

 

I feel like you and I always have the same favorites haha!

Some have stated that the 1996 Kentucky national championship team is the best we ever seen, and the 2012 squad was a close second. But both may soon take a backseat to what we're witnessing now. Defensively...this year's Wildcats have no equal...especially at the rim, and the talent is insane. And best of all...it's a TEAM. These kids sacrifice individual stats for wins. That's a true testament to their character. Fans...enjoy every minute thru March and beyond. You're seeing history in the making.

 

Yeah, this seems to be a special team. Last year at this time, and I think even in 2011/12, we were "concerned" about how the team would progress or if they would at all. This 2014/15 Cats SEEM to be way ahead of those teams early. I just hope they continue to work at improving their game and not constantly read all the "40-0" press their getting.

KAT has a solid game and as I mentioned in the predictions thread, I was hoping he would have one. He's got a lot of potential and can really anchor the team when he's in there. He passes the ball so well.

UT Arlington coach postgame...he said "impressive" 8-10 times; also said he thinks it's very possibly for UK to go undefeated:

 

[video=youtube;bu-t8ddorUU]

Anyone notice how easily UTA took away the zone play where Booker lobs it to Lyles on the backside? I think we got the same play four different times against Montana State.

 

I'm waiting to see the wrinkle that Calipari puts in for that play.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.