KCC in 2006

I jsut can't see that you must really hate KCC cause you all was seem to diss them and you know cordia didn't have hardly any talent coming in and knott had a grade school team that got 5 in state last season. Also they beat that JBS team twice last year so we will see:D

I jsut can't see that you must really hate KCC cause you all was seem to diss them and you know cordia didn't have hardly any talent coming in and knott had a grade school team that got 5 in state last season. Also they beat that JBS team twice last year so we will see:D

This isn't grade school ball, it's high school. If you were to bring 3 of JBS's best players to KCC, KCC would still be in the same boat. Those 3 players would sit on the bench while "favorites" are playing. It's just the same ol' stuff year after year.

I hope that in the very near future that Knott Central will have a program to be proud of. What KCC needs is another leader like Triplett back in the 80's. He lead with kids in mind. Not politics. That's what made the Patriots so good back then. The coach played the best, not favorites.

Bleed Blue why do you try to argue with everyone on here about the KCC team. Only the truth is being told and further more are you still in grade school if not then grow up and worry about your future with basketball not your past in history. It takes all the young talent from each grade school to make a high school team and not just one team called Carr Creek. The name of the school is KNOTT COUNTY CENTRAL not CARR CREEK. I'm sure alot of people want it to be Carr Creek only but it's not at least not yet anyways so I think you're the one who should support your school or go back to grade school if that's where you rather be..

High school ball and grade school ball is 10 times difference bleed_blue..In my opinion they aint even close to compare to each other..And another thing if Cordia didnt have any talent..how did they make it to the district championship and move on the the regionals..They must of had some talent and they get most of the talent back for next season..In my opinion KCC will not be able to handle Cordia or JBS next season..

High school ball and grade school ball is 10 times difference bleed_blue..In my opinion they aint even close to compare to each other..And another thing if Cordia didnt have any talent..how did they make it to the district championship and move on the the regionals..They must of had some talent and they get most of the talent back for next season..In my opinion KCC will not be able to handle Cordia or JBS next season..

Cordia will be strong next year, so will KCC, just seems to be alot of in fighting from reading the posts over the last few years. JBS is definately a favorite to win the district. As long as Alice Lloyd uses JBS as a feeder school for thier college program JBS should be a powerhouse. LCC is hard to get a reading on seems to be another case of turmoil overruling talent on the floor. Should be a good year next year for the district. I would love to see Stamper and Cox in the same backcourt, WOW

You're probably right with your last sentence. It's hard to believe that Knott County Central, once so dominant in the region, could possibly be the 3rd best team in their own county next year.