Pikeville Spring Practice

I will ask now even though each year I have no one from Pike County has offered to. Would someone record all of the replays that the cable company shows and send them to me? As always I can send the blank tapes to you. THE ONLY TIME I HAVE BEEN RIPPED OF WAS WHEN I SENT TAPES TO GAMETIME and he kept them. I did have one poster, who as far as I know from W.VA. keep the games I sent to him to record for himself and then send them back to me. Overall I guess it is worth the risk.

If anyone from Pike County wants to step up and do this pm me.

*I have called several cabel companies about buying games from them but, at 40 or 50 bucks a pop I can not afford that.

I will ask now even though each year I have no one from Pike County has offered to. Would someone record all of the replays that the cable company shows and send them to me? As always I can send the blank tapes to you. THE ONLY TIME I HAVE BEEN RIPPED OF WAS WHEN I SENT TAPES TO GAMETIME and he kept them. I did have one poster, who as far as I know from W.VA. keep the games I sent to him to record for himself and then send them back to me. Overall I guess it is worth the risk.

If anyone from Pike County wants to step up and do this pm me.

*I have called several cabel companies about buying games from them but, at 40 or 50 bucks a pop I can not afford that.

I would but Ive got sattelite and my local channels are from WVA and all they give of east-Ky teams is the scores.

Chaz and Mitch both look pretty good. Our returning lineman look good they are Casey Rowe,Brad Bryant,Clay Elliott. Jordan Tibbs was injured lifting weights but i hear he'll be back by the time the season starts. This is looking like a great year.

You're forgetting a few lineman mojo. Has Shurtleff been moved somewhere besides d-end? Trey Branham will be a load and he's just going to be a sophomore. Remember that name, you will hear it often in the coming years!