Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Northern Kentucky University Basketball 2014/2015

Featured Replies

I think 10 NKY kids could beat NKU.

 

I don't know...I'll give you my opinion after I watch NKU play Friday night.

  • Replies 33
  • Views 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think 10 NKY kids could beat NKU.

 

...and you're wrong.

The one thing I find interesting is a team in NKU's conference (USC-Upstate) is recruiting Northern KY. and landing one player and really going after another. Is NKU missing the boat or is USC Upstate in that bad of shape that they cannot recruit better players?????

One from NKY, 2 from Cincinnati, 1 an hour down the road and another handful within a few hours. There are only 4 that are not within a 3-4 hour drive. Specific to NKY, I agree, the talent isn't there. I'd say their roster will always look similar to this one.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.