Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Campbell County 44 Holy Cross (Covington) 7

Featured Replies

This game was played at Campbell County, but Holy Cross was the home team.

Anybody from Camel nation know who #27 is? He is not on the KHSAA website. He came late as a QB and threw one incomplete pass. He may be a freshman. I'd like to modify my box score to give him a name.

Anybody from Camel nation know who #27 is? He is not on the KHSAA website. He came late as a QB and threw one incomplete pass. He may be a freshman. I'd like to modify my box score to give him a name.

 

Austin Hay (I am not sure spelling of last name).

Austin Hay (I am not sure spelling of last name).

 

I appreciate it...that's a start. If you or somebody else could get the correct spelling, I will make the modification.

Austin Hoeh

Austin Hoeh

 

Thanks, I knew I was wrong, but I was way off!

Thanks BubbyKY and memyselfandi! I have fixed the box score.

Why is CC playing HC?

Why is CC playing HC?

 

You either travel or play the local teams at whether level they are. Actually, HC played better last time. They still made the same types of mistakes and allowed big plays, but they had more football moments than they have had in recent games.

Austin Hoeh

 

I am pretty sure he is a Freshman.

I am pretty sure he is a Freshman.

 

He is a freshman. And yes it is Hoeh pronounced "HAY"

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.