Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

wiggy1227

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by wiggy1227

  1. My son is Hoeh from the camels. I didnt have any issue with the umps. The best team won. We had a great year it just wasnt enough last night.
  2. No. He hasn't played any varsity. Just freshman
  3. Camels 10 Simon 0. Freshman final in 5
  4. He is a freshman. And yes it is Hoeh pronounced "HAY"
  5. I would never bash on the kids, that is crazy... He is just under 6'2 and weighs about 190...He has some growing to do still, he wears a 15 shoe. Actually a really good baseball player, truth be known...
  6. I kinda stumbled across it today looking for scores of the other freshman games. Not sure I am glad I found it or not, if someone in turn bashes my son, I may wish I hadnt found it.
  7. Thanks 4luvofthegame...That QB is my son..He had a rough game last night and felt that he really let his team down...I totally expect a different kid for our next game coming up...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.