Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hopkinsville has foreited 3 games

Featured Replies

According to KHSAA, Hopkinsville has forfeited 3 games due to using an ineligible player. None of the games were district games. I am sure more news will come out later.

I was actually just about to ask about this. I went to the scoreboard and suddenly saw the games wiped out.

Does anyone have the full story?

  • Author

Not yet, I am working on it.

I was about to ask if Pinner came out of retirement :lol2:

According to the KNE's Chris Jung, it was self reported.

 

-Hopkinsville player in question was third-string defensive player a half credit shy of being eligible. Was allegedly "clerical error."

Most of the time these kinda of things never get reported do to the transfer of students from a 7 period day to block scheduling or back and forth. I know of several schools that have gone from 1/2 credits to full credits or year long credits. If you do not work with numbers daily this could catch up to many players. Ex. if you are on a AP track and happen to fail a course for the year, that means that you would have to be passing all 7 classes the next year, all the time. This is very difficult to be kept up with and mistakes happen.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.