Mason County Hosting the Region???

Where does this "Pendleton Co. has always brought a crowd no matter how good the team is," come from. Go back 5+ years and I guarantee they didn't "bring a crowd," everywhere they went. I have game tape to prove.

Good thing you only went 5 + yrs., you probably could not have gone much further back like many of others could. PC has normally had very good attendance at Home and Away.:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forty Mom,

Nothing is going to come back and "haunt" me. I have followed the tenth region for many years and I know what the PC crowds were likely before the past three years.

PC does have the second best fan following of any school in the region. I would not argue that. Even when they return back to being very average again they will still have great crowds.

With that said, they will not pack the place like they have the past two years. There is no way. That is not a negative reflection on PC, that is just human nature. People are more likely to follow a winner than a sorry team. NO SCHOOL is immune to this tendency.