Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

OPOY....

Featured Replies

If you had a vote, who would be your offensive player of the year and why?

  • Replies 38
  • Views 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blake Schneider, Scott... best total package with good speed, size, skill in the air and with the ball at his feet, and ability to score in a variety of ways.

 

O'Brien is a very nice playmaker for Cooper and generates a lot of their offense.

 

Either of these two players IMHO would be good OPOY candidates for NKY.

Blake Schneider, Scott... best total package with good speed, size, skill in the air and with the ball at his feet, and ability to score in a variety of ways.

 

O'Brien is a very nice playmaker for Cooper and generates a lot of their offense.

 

Either of these two players IMHO would be good OPOY candidates for NKY.

 

For a new guyear to BGP. What is IMHO?

For a new guyear to BGP. What is IMHO?

 

In My Humble Opinion

For a new guyear to BGP. What is IMHO?

 

In My Humble Opinion

 

I am thankful for the input from Mr Parker... I thought it stood for I Must Have Oreo's.

Votes are tallied, in coaches' hands, should be out in a day or so

Blake Schneider, Scott... best total package with good speed, size, skill in the air and with the ball at his feet, and ability to score in a variety of ways.

 

O'Brien is a very nice playmaker for Cooper and generates a lot of their offense.

 

Either of these two players IMHO would be good OPOY candidates for NKY.

 

I agree with your thoughts, I think that either of these two would be a good choice.

 

I think several people would think that Schneider would not even be the best from his own team. I think this would be a hard call but I would go with Schneider based on his total body of work.

 

O'Brien is a strong candidate as well, a large portion of Cooper's offense has his hand prints on it.

Statewide or just NKY?

I also take it that we are talking about this being for the NKAC and not just the 9th Region.

I also take it that we are talking about this being for the NKAC and not just the 9th Region.

 

That's what I was referring to

If I were voting for Scott OPOY I'd go Schneider, Morgan, Treadway 1-2-3 in that order. Scott beat 4 teams by 4 or more goals. Treadway had 11 of his 17 goals in those games and Schneider had only 7 of his 22 goals in those games. Morgan poured in a lot of assists across the entire season.

 

Schneider and Morgan will probably not get as much consideration as they should because folks just don't like the Scott program, which is too bad but correctable.

If I were voting for Scott OPOY I'd go Schneider, Morgan, Treadway 1-2-3 in that order. Scott beat 4 teams by 4 or more goals. Treadway had 11 of his 17 goals in those games and Schneider had only 7 of his 22 goals in those games. Morgan poured in a lot of assists across the entire season.

 

Schneider and Morgan will probably not get as much consideration as they should because folks just don't like the Scott program, which is too bad but correctable.

 

Good thing the parents aren't doing the voting then because the coaches are focusing on individual talents and how one conducts themselves on the field... they're absolutely being considered.

All of O'Brien's 8 goals and 12 assists came in games where Cooper won by 3 goals or less.

 

Adam Snow snagging 9 goals and 11 assists as a sophomore at Cooper is also pretty strong.

 

If voting is completed by coaches before Regionals, when and where do results get posted?

Edited by Sir!

If I were voting for Scott OPOY I'd go Schneider, Morgan, Treadway 1-2-3 in that order. Scott beat 4 teams by 4 or more goals. Treadway had 11 of his 17 goals in those games and Schneider had only 7 of his 22 goals in those games. Morgan poured in a lot of assists across the entire season.

 

Schneider and Morgan will probably not get as much consideration as they should because folks just don't like the Scott program, which is too bad but correctable.

 

I have been a constant advocate of Morgan's play, I do not think he gets his just due.

 

Without Morgan, the numbers of both Treadway and Schneider would be considerably less.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.