Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Top Teams In Northern KY

Featured Replies

OHHHH...and who inherits you can of Lawnboy away now that you don't need it!

 

Who said he doesn't need it?? ?

  • Replies 51
  • Views 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am not with Boone this year but I am still around with another program. So I will keep it just in case I run across lawnboy. These cans are very hard to come by and I would have to sell for a hefty price.

I am not with Boone this year but I am still around with another program. So I will keep it just in case I run across lawnboy. These cans are very hard to come by and I would have to sell for a hefty price.

 

Craigslist!

Private auction

Private auction

 

Please include Softballfan14 and myself please. You might want to think about mass producing it!

 

(He doesn't even know all this is going on behind his back!)

Alright you bunch of jokesters...........

Please include Softballfan14 and myself please. You might want to think about mass producing it!

 

(He doesn't even know all this is going on behind his back!)

 

I still have my can! ;)

Red Truck has the recipe for the ever so magical Lawnboy Away

Please include Softballfan14 and myself please. You might want to think about mass producing it!

 

(He doesn't even know all this is going on behind his back!)

 

:stop: Do I need to break out the 1986 NewCath Christmas Ball picture of you and my sister? Choose, but choose wisely. :whistling:

 

[video=youtube_share;oF2UrYSDb3k]

I hold the patent and yes, it is quite expensive. If you have to ask how much it costs, you probably can't afford it!

 

My can in the regional final worked well enough that he was forced to stand on top of the press box roof.:clap:

 

My can in the regional final worked well enough that he was forced to stand on top of the press box roof.:clap:

 

 

Or maybe, just maybe, I liked the "Birds" Eye view. ;)

high perch 2.jpg

Come to the dark side young Luke...

 

:laugh:, good one. :lol2:

There JV pitcher was just as good, they wont miss a beat from a pitching standpoint. Same with Highlands second pitcher.

There JV pitcher was just as good, they wont miss a beat from a pitching standpoint. Same with Highlands second pitcher.

 

????? Who's JV pitcher? I assume Boone Co.?

 

Next time hit "Reply with Quote", that way we know what you are referring to. ;)

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.