Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Top Teams In Northern KY

Featured Replies

  • Replies 51
  • Views 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Usually when someone posts a question like this, people want to see who you got before they post their list...Just sayin'

  • Author

No not at all. They don't even have to be in any specific order

I'm a Campbell County fan, but I would have to say that Highlands is the team to beat. I had the chance to meet their coach at next level for a clinic for rec. He impressed me and plus he's got a very passionate player that was with him and I couldn't believe how well spoken she was at her age. That team has got something special going on and I believe they'll keep riding high this year.

I'm a Campbell County fan, but I would have to say that Highlands is the team to beat. I had the chance to meet their coach at next level for a clinic for rec. He impressed me r.

 

You need to get out more.

You need to get out more.

 

Not sure what that has to do with the ?

Not sure what that has to do with the ?

 

It was a joke at the expense of the Highlands coach.

  • Author

I totally agree, Highlands should be loaded this year. They have a good team

  • Author

I would think Conner will be good this year, Campbell should be solid, Newcath should be solid and My Lady Stangs should have a good year as well.

You need to get out more.

 

You beat me to it! :clap:

St, Henry could slide in under the radar and knock off a couple of the elite teams to move up. With a couple nice pitchers returning and a solid core of players. Add in 3 or 4 new players with a little varsity experience and select ball. Could be an interesting year for the Cru ! :thumb:

Highlands lost a great player and team leader in K. Turner, core of the team is still in place. Pitching will be the key, but defense is solid.

 

Many teams from last year 9th region tourney have a shot at winning, any game, any day. Highlands proved that last year against the Juggernaut of ND in the finals. Looking forward to see HHS go to state again and make it farther in the bracket. :popcorn:

 

1) Highlands

2) Notre Dame

I would also say that Boone County is gonna be a strong contender.

  • Author
I would also say that Boone County is gonna be a strong contender.

 

I'm not sure what they have since they lost Dallas Knotts, but that is a huge loss:isurrender:

I'm not sure what they have since they lost Dallas Knotts, but that is a huge loss:isurrender:

 

Big void to replace - pitching, defense, and offense.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.