South Warren 42 Adair County 12

tsyoung7

That is what I am saying. PT has played a tough schedule. SW hasn't I think it will catch up with them.

SW front 7 may be legit but as last year showed when ever you play such a soft schedule and you have to fight for 4 qtrs. U better be tested. Davies got blown out by Hendo tonight. Wich PT beat 28-6.

Doubletake1906 saw something in these young men that the rest of the state was trying to turn a blind eye to.

Darkness was the face of the deep and the spirit of God moved across the face of the waters and God said "let their be light" and there was light

I do believe the Light has been shined down on the Spartans of South Warren...:eek::up:

I have said all along that there defense wouldn't miss a beat this year. The only thing is they don't have the dominat Middleton in the front which took two to three guys to block him. But this year Hubbard Wilde and Dismond have proven to be very tough to block. There not as dominate as Middleton was but still very strong. Mcelwain and Colton has proven thee self as linebackers. The secondary is good but still haven't had a real test and maybe a little week that showed a little tonight.

Smith however is a defensive master. In the third quarter it looked like he knew what Adair was going to run before they did.

Austin Mcelwain had a huge night on both sides of the ball. Several tackles for loss and two TD's.. I

Congrats to the Spartans!

I guess Johny is still mending his wounds, but respect AC for coming on and commenting on game.

Still think Russellville will play South tough. Tilghman too, but not well enough to beat them. The Louisville Central game (I'm speculating) will be a challenge and then Belfry on the carpet if it all plays out. But I have seen undefeated teams come through the season and then in a tight plaoff game get tripped up.

This is why you have the playoffs, to answer these questions . You can't blame South Warren because their schedule may be weaker this year. All they can do is take care of business by winning until someone proves they are better on a given night.

This is why you have the playoffs, to answer these questions . You can't blame South Warren because their schedule may be weaker this year. All they can do is take care of business by winning until someone proves they are better on a given night.

Except 2 years ago they were in the region finals and won 11-12 games. Then the scheduling cycle came up and they scheduled out of district weaklings again.

Glad you didn't go away Johny! We all lose games.

Hey, how is Adair's chances at making the post season?

Little steps.....

Good!! hope to see SW again!! In the second round! Edited by PurplePride92
Rule 13