Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NCC/Dixie predictions

Featured Replies

All the talk has been about the HHS/Cov Cath matchup... this will be a great game... what do you all think.

 

I personally think that NCC will slow the tempo and get ZK the ball and he will dominate.

I'm going with Dixie's guards dictating...Kiernan will have his way...but Dixie loses the battle...wins the war by 8....

I think Big K will have his way on the inside. Dixie really lives and dies from the outside. Newcath's guards step it up and earn a berth in the final. 55-53

Kiernan scored 33 on the Colonels in their first meeting, which Dixie still won. I can't imagine him scoring that many again. Also, they didn't shoot all that well in their win over Holme's the other night, and they rely on the three point shot a lot less than they did earlier in the season. Dixie should pull this one out by 10 points or so. 63-53.

Dixie 67

NewCath 63 in OT

 

Just before CovCath's double OT victory over the Birds.

 

It'll be a long night but thrilling night!

Dixie 67

NewCath 63 in OT

 

Just before CovCath's double OT victory over the Birds.

 

It'll be a long night but thrilling night!

 

Is that going out on a limb or what?

Is that going out on a limb or what?

If you are close, you are the man!;)

As I sit here eating crow(which by the way is sometimes tasty, I'll go with Dixie. I have not been a big Dixie fan and yes I did not think that they would get by Holmes, but I was proven wrong and I'll admit it when I am.

Have seen both teams a couple of times each, Dixie does seem to be peaking right about now. I'll take Dixie's 5 guard offense and aggressive play by 7 over NCC.

FT's win or lose this game, Red Colonels in a thriller, 57-56.

Just dont think that Dixie can handle NC.C, In the seasonal match-up Keirnan had over 30 points, and the Breds guards are one of the best combination Guards around Geusenheus and Beuter they are winners and they play their best when it counts. Should be a good one!! Good Luck Both teams!!!

Dixie Hts. by 7

Can the winner beat the winner from the other side of the bracket? Who would have a better shot?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.