What's the best game to go to tonight

BillyBob1967

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They very well could, but I wouldn't put any money on it being over by halftime. SK had a much better team last year and it wasn't until the 4th qtr against Cooper that they were able to put it away. Was a 1 score game most of the way. Last year Cooper only won 3 games....so I wouldn't claim this game will be done by halftime by any means.

Actually, SK has the potential to be better this year. Better running game, much better defense. Last year's team just had more big play capability. Young QB makes qiicker decisions and better reads.

I have seen every team this season, except SK, and Scott, that I thought would beat Cooper, this includes Cooper, just don't think they are as good as you think they are. JMO.

I would wait until the matchups with Campbell and Dixie. SK is a heavy favorite in every other game.

I have seen every team this season, except SK, and Scott, that I thought would beat Cooper, this includes Cooper, just don't think they are as good as you think they are. JMO.

I was questioning more the Scott thought. While I agree Scott is a very good team, comparing their competition to Cooper's isn't a possible argument in my opinion. Scott very well may be the better team, time will tell, just don't think you can base that off of this season so far. I think they look pretty equal, I also think that when Cooper is at full strength, which they haven't been since week 1, they can be pretty dangerous.

I was questioning more the Scott thought. While I agree Scott is a very good team, comparing their competition to Cooper's isn't a possible argument in my opinion. Scott very well may be the better team, time will tell, just don't think you can base that off of this season so far. I think they look pretty equal, I also think that when Cooper is at full strength, which they haven't been since week 1, they can be pretty dangerous.

and MAYBE Scott would beat Cooper, I already posted this!

Actually, SK has the potential to be better this year. Better running game, much better defense. Last year's team just had more big play capability. Young QB makes qiicker decisions and better reads.

Stop. I'm not even an SK fan and your last statement couldn't be more off. The new QB definitely has potential but you cannot say he makes quicker decisions and better reads than Kuntz. Kuntz was a legit QB who had a D1 offer. This new QB has played Collins, NCC, and Conner. The kid can end up being better but you cannot say right now he's better than Kuntz was.

Stop. I'm not even an SK fan and your last statement couldn't be more off. The new QB definitely has potential but you cannot say he makes quicker decisions and better reads than Kuntz. Kuntz was a legit QB who had a D1 offer. This new QB has played Collins, NCC, and Conner. The kid can end up being better but you cannot say right now he's better than Kuntz was.

Very well said.

Highlands plays Saturday at 3, Home

Franklin County at Beechwood

Williamsburg at Newport

The competitive games for Friday night

I'll be taking in the Newport/Williamsburg game tonight. Tomorrow Dixie@NewCath at 1:00 & then the 5 minute drive up to the Fort for Paducah Tilghman@Highlands at 3:00.......BigVMan making the drive up and will be coming along as well. :thumb: