Mason County 65 Deming 50

I'm shocked it was this close....

Congrats to the Deming Devils. From listening to the game, Mason had trouble with the Massey boys, they gave it their best shot....

The Deming crowd was loud, and tonight they have something to be very proud of.....

With that being said, Mason has to play better Friday night. If Brossart jumps out to a 5-10 point lead like they did today against Montgomery, it could be a long night....

Friday will be here before we know it, I look forward to my annual two days in Maysville.....

I would like to commend the Deming seniors. Jordan Massey, Lyle Hendrix, and Erik Burns. You have represented Deming with pride and class. Good Luck in your future endevors. To the underclassmen work hard this offseason and get back to the Region next year. You all are to be commended for fighting through all the hardships you had to get through this season.

One of the reasons I all way say never count anybody out of a ballgame, the Devils went the game swinging, had a pretty good gameplan, made a game out of what I'm sure alot of people thought would be a "cake" walk but Aaron and the Massey boys showed that they were ready to play. Congrats to the Royals. :thumb:. Good luck to Jordan Massey, Lyle Hendricks, Eric Burns on your future endeavors. Congrats to Travis Massey on a fine game last night.

Come out swinging next fellas. To Billy Graves we wish you a speedy recovery and are waiting to see you out there next year.