Fairview 63 West Carter 47

Congrats to Rex and the boys.

No offense to the Russell and Greenup followers, but I think it would be amazing if Elliott Co. and Fairview played for the 16th Region Championship, and the right to go to Rupp. I'd almost go just to watch the fans of one of those teams celebrate in Morehead. Good luck to all teams on Friday though.

Well, I picked Fairview in the thread with the poll, and I'm going to stay with them.

The real key is hoping that whoever comes out of Morehead picks up a win against the First Region winner. They are a lot like us, in that their region is wide open also.

Round two is going to be tough. Almost certainly going to be against South Laurel. I don't look for them to be taking many prisoners at the State Tournament.

Frances

Congrats to Rex and the boys.

No offense to the Russell and Greenup followers, but I think it would be amazing if Elliott Co. and Fairview played for the 16th Region Championship, and the right to go to Rupp. I'd almost go just to watch the fans of one of those teams celebrate in Morehead. Good luck to all teams on Friday though.

My thoughts exactly....If Fairview or Elliott goes to Rupp, then I will be there...If not, I believe I will just work that day.:D