Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Is Ashland in a win or done moment this week?

Is Ashland in a lose in done if they lose this week? 7 members have voted

  1. 1. Is Ashland in a lose in done if they lose this week?

    • Yes
      14%
      1
    • No
      42%
      3
    • Still to early
      42%
      3

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

After coming off of a huge upset come back from George Washington last week. And all the hype being on the head coach stating he is in over his head. My real question is with Russell coming off of a spanking against Ironton by whom will also be watching the game reel of this game. The question is if Ashland loses are they in a lose and done with Raceland in the area playing some good ball this year.:whistling:

I don't think they have to get the win before being considered done, but I do think they get the win. I expect Russell is much improved over last year, however facing a fired up Ashland team will be to much for them to overcome.

 

As for people calling for coach Loves head, I don't believe the majority has, or will, unless the season is a complete disaster, which I don't believe it will be. I myself have been a little over critical of him, but overall I think he will be a great coach and is just going through the learning process of having to manage everything.

 

That said, we have a lot of work to do with our special teams unit. Special teams are a big part of the game, especially once you get into the playoffs. I know Ashland has some talented kickers in the school, they always have, but it seems they are told to pick between soccer or football. Guess what, the best kickers are soccer players.

Edited by JDEaston

Sorry about the filter violation, I had no idea what I said would be filtered, I've seen similar words here that didn't activate the filter. Again, sorry for that, just didn't expect it to be a problem, but now I know. The word or words I should have used would be "mad" or "fired up."

Geez people' date=' get a grip. They've played two games. The district games are what matter.[/quote']

 

I agree, however Ashlands district games, with the exception of JC, will be lesser opponents than the OOD games.

Sorry about the filter violation, I had no idea what I said would be filtered, I've seen similar words here that didn't activate the filter. Again, sorry for that, just didn't expect it to be a problem, but now I know. The word or words I should have used would be "mad" or "fired up."
Thanks for editing it to something acceptable, JD.

Take your finger off the panic button, Tomcat fans and take a good deep breath. Smell that good ole familiar air polution and you will no that everything is normal. Ha Ha.

 

Come on really. Ashland will be OK when they get their legs under them. Let them have some time to work it out and come district time they will be ready.

Thanks for editing it to something acceptable' date=' JD.[/quote']

 

No proplem, sorry again.. Thanks again for being lenient.

Ashland has some issues, but nothing that can't be fixed over the next few weeks. The line still needs to gel a bit, they need to feed the ball to Jake Long a bit more and most of all, I think they need to choose one offensive coordinator, just my opinion.

No.

 

Johnson Central will be that game. Get the 2 seed and have to travel to whoever wins the Highlands/CCH game and you might as well go ahead and start planning for off-season conditioning. Win the district and you at least have a sporting chance come November.

It's highschool and in Kentucky today everyone makes the playoffs so no matter what you aren't done until a playoff loss.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.