August 26, 201412 yr I have said many times that nothing besides soldiers and children are off-limits in my book. Fair game as far as I'm concerned. You know there are guys that have been working on material for quite some time. Heck, I could bust out a few right now. Eddie Murphy Raw
August 26, 201412 yr It will happen, but if a Camera picks it up and it's recorded the NFL will hammer whoever does it.
August 26, 201412 yr It will happen, but if a Camera picks it up and it's recorded the NFL will hammer whoever does it. The bad thing is some guys may say the same thing they say to everyone else but it will be misconstrued because he's gay. "You're my B" is said 50 times during every football game above 14 years old. It will be different now. Note - I so badly wanted to put, "...because he's a gay." or "...because he's got the gay."
August 27, 201412 yr And the dogpile scenario is where he can get his revenge. Just grab a big handful of junk and twist. Or he could just gently fondle some junk. Probably have a bigger impact than anything macho that he could fo.
August 27, 201412 yr Or he could just gently fondle some junk. Probably have a bigger impact than anything macho that he could fo. :lol2: True.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.