Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bracken County

Featured Replies

Any truth in the Bracken County coach resigning?

I'm not sure, but I wouldn't be surprised if Coy stepped down.

I have heard that also.

Did anybody hear why?

 

I will bite and take a guess, No Emma???:isurrender:

I'm not sure, but I wouldn't be surprised if Coy stepped down.

 

I believe Coy and Coach Conley both resigned unless I read the Bracken County News wrong

I believe Coy and Coach Conley both resigned unless I read the Bracken County News wrong

 

I always enjoyed chatting with these guys.

I really hope it is not because Emma graduated. It really disappoints me when coaches retire/resign when their good player(s) graduate. I mean isn't the whole point of coaching is to develop and teach players?

I always enjoyed chatting with these guys.

 

You can still chat with Coach Conley, Lawnboy, because he's still there. He only resigned from Fresh girls basketball---he is still helping with softball. :thumb:

All I know is I got an email from new AD Chad Persinger about scheduling games because they were unsure who was coaching.

You can still chat with Coach Conley, Lawnboy, because he's still there. He only resigned from Fresh girls basketball---he is still helping with softball. :thumb:

 

:thumb:

KHSAA has Jessica Steinhauer listed as Head Coach. Pretty good player for BC back in the day.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.