Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

All A 2014

Featured Replies

First game of season for 8 teams is All-A tourney regional. 4 teams getting knocked out tonight....

 

Bellevue vs. Heritage Academy

Lloyd Memorial vs. Holy Cross (Covington)

Ludlow vs. Beechwood

Villa Madonna vs. Dayton

Just make sure you don't celebrate if you win!

First game of season for 8 teams is All-A tourney regional. 4 teams getting knocked out tonight....

 

Bellevue vs. Heritage Academy

Lloyd Memorial vs. Holy Cross (Covington)

Ludlow vs. Beechwood

Villa Madonna vs. Dayton

 

NewCath gets the winner of one of these matches at 7:00 tonight.

Just make sure you don't celebrate if you win!

 

God forbid if RCC9 ventures into the volleyball thread......:facepalm:

Go Ludlow! Beat those Beechies! Coach Schmidt has done a very nice job with the Ludlow program over the years. Kids really enjoy playing for her.

  • Author
NewCath gets the winner of one of these matches at 7:00 tonight.

 

That hardly seems like an equal and fair playing field. Was it a random seed? If not, what was the seeding based on? Back-to-back in the first round while the other team sits seems unfair.

First game of season for 8 teams is All-A tourney regional. 4 teams getting knocked out tonight....

 

Bellevue vs. Heritage Academy

Lloyd Memorial vs. Holy Cross (Covington)

Ludlow vs. Beechwood

Villa Madonna vs. Dayton

 

Winning this would be quite a feat. Get the ring molds ready.

Beechwood wins 25-23 & 25-15 over NewCath

Winning this would be quite a feat. Get the ring molds ready.

 

If you're such a hater why not just comment on other threads where you agree with it? Leave the kids alone for crying out loud. Grow up. Everyone is tired of hearing from you.

That hardly seems like an equal and fair playing field. Was it a random seed? If not, what was the seeding based on? Back-to-back in the first round while the other team sits seems unfair.

 

All-A is always random draw for Region play in all sports.

If you're such a hater why not just comment on other threads where you agree with it? Leave the kids alone for crying out loud. Grow up. Everyone is tired of hearing from you.

 

I was wrong. I thought Ncc would win easily. Shows what I know about volleyball.

If you're such a hater why not just comment on other threads where you agree with it? Leave the kids alone for crying out loud. Grow up. Everyone is tired of hearing from you.

AMEN. Your act got old months ago.

I was wrong. I thought Ncc would win easily. Shows what I know about volleyball.

Among other things.

I was wrong. I thought Ncc would win easily. Shows what I know about volleyball.

 

I love bouncing around the different sports on here to see how all the players/schools are doing and then to come across a well thought provoking post by yourself. There is definitely one consistency in all of your post, you are a die hard CCH person and not a fan of NCC or any of the small schools.

 

That is the wonderful part of BGP, you (anyone) can say what they want without your true identity being revealed. But then again, there is a large group of regular posters who all know each other and are friends outside of BGP. That is the great thing about BGP.

I love bouncing around the different sports on here to see how all the players/schools are doing and then to come across a well thought provoking post by yourself. There is definitely one consistency in all of your post, you are a die hard CCH person and not a fan of NCC or any of the small schools.

 

That is the wonderful part of BGP, you (anyone) can say what they want without your true identity being revealed. But then again, there is a large group of regular posters who all know each other and are friends outside of BGP. That is the great thing about BGP.

 

Not completely true. I'm a fan of St.Henry volleyball and I think Ncc may have the best baseball history in the 9th region.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.