Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

10th Region Draw

Featured Replies

Not sure of the times, just the day.

 

Wednesday

Paris vs Harrison Co.

Bishop Brossart vs Augusta

 

Thursday

Mason County vs Campbell Co.

Montgomery Co. vs Nicholas Co.

Here you go...

 

Girls 10th Region

Wed

Harrison Co. vs. Paris 6:30

Bishop Brossart vs. Augusta 8:15

 

Thurs

Montgomery Co. vs. Nicholas Co. 6:30

Mason Co. vs. Campbell Co. 8:15

When will the semis and finals be played? I heard the girls tourney was at the fieldhouse this year along with the boys.

  • Author
When will the semis and finals be played? I heard the girls tourney was at the fieldhouse this year along with the boys.

I believe the semis are the following Monday, with the final Tuesday.

And yes, it is at the Fieldhouse this year!

  • Author
What are your predictions for the whole tourney?

The winner of Paris/Harrison will be in the final vs. Montgomery. Could very well be a rematch of the 40th district championship!

The winner of Paris/Harrison will be in the final vs. Montgomery. Could very well be a rematch of the 40th district championship!

 

I would say this is a good prediction. The semi-final match-up of Montgomery and Mason should be a good one, but I'm really interested to see who comes out on top in the Paris-Harrison game. That could be a classic.

IF they don't get upset (Ladycamels have a much better chance of pulling the upset than the LadyJackets), Montgomery and Mason should be a great semifinal game.

 

Harrison/Paris winner should make it into the finals. Harrison seems to have Paris' number recently winning both games this year. Paris had the victory over Harrison in the region last year.

 

Harrison girls seem to be playing really confident and not relying on Brooke to do it all.

i'd have to agree with laddiesbbcoach; although Paris is more than capable of beating Harrison Co., I think Harrison Co. has been playing better towards the end of the season. Brossart basically gets a bye vs. Augusta and walks into the semi's but I don't think Brossart will beat Harrison Co. like they did last year in the first round of the regional. I see Harrison Co. and Montgomery Co. in the finals with Montgomery Co. pulling out a 56-51 win.

Brossart basically gets a bye vs. Augusta and walks into the semi's.

 

Don't you think that is very unsportsmanlike to say...It is tournament time and anything can happen...Brossart is a favorite in this one...I just hope they don't leave you eating your own words...Good luck Lady Panthers...

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.