10th Region Draw

The winner of Paris/Harrison will be in the final vs. Montgomery. Could very well be a rematch of the 40th district championship!

I would say this is a good prediction. The semi-final match-up of Montgomery and Mason should be a good one, but I'm really interested to see who comes out on top in the Paris-Harrison game. That could be a classic.

IF they don't get upset (Ladycamels have a much better chance of pulling the upset than the LadyJackets), Montgomery and Mason should be a great semifinal game.

Harrison/Paris winner should make it into the finals. Harrison seems to have Paris' number recently winning both games this year. Paris had the victory over Harrison in the region last year.

Harrison girls seem to be playing really confident and not relying on Brooke to do it all.

i'd have to agree with laddiesbbcoach; although Paris is more than capable of beating Harrison Co., I think Harrison Co. has been playing better towards the end of the season. Brossart basically gets a bye vs. Augusta and walks into the semi's but I don't think Brossart will beat Harrison Co. like they did last year in the first round of the regional. I see Harrison Co. and Montgomery Co. in the finals with Montgomery Co. pulling out a 56-51 win.

Brossart basically gets a bye vs. Augusta and walks into the semi's.

Don't you think that is very unsportsmanlike to say...It is tournament time and anything can happen...Brossart is a favorite in this one...I just hope they don't leave you eating your own words...Good luck Lady Panthers...