Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

allsportsfan2

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by allsportsfan2

  1. I heard that one of the candidates that was interviewed was former Hancock County start, Travis Atwell. Like I said.. I heard. Don't quote me on this. But once again I'm saything this, as a true Greyhound backer, unless the administration gets behind the football program, then Paris should forget about playing football and consolidating schools, because it is definatly time! ..Athletic wise. Academic wise..Paris is a great school. But we all konw this is Bluegrass Preps.com so we are talking about athletics. I love Paris dearly but seeing it first hand, I truly do not believe they will field a team next year. If someone on here can tell me where they will get enough players, then I would love to know! I don't mind speaking the truth. Paris is struggling and if they don't do something fast, you think Bourbon County was bad..Paris could be worse!! And that's coming from me..someone that knows the Greyhound program personally!
  2. This sounds like a great game...since its a timeout seems like a good time to throw in the Tubby Smith is leaving for Minnesota.
  3. This happened yesterday too towards the end of the NOrth Hardin/Clay Co game.
  4. Haven't heard Hope Brown's name.. has she done anything?
  5. Thanks for your updates. Are you at the game or just listening?
  6. Paris beat Brossart by 17 in the final of the 10th Region Class A tourney, but Paris didn't pull away until the fourth quarter. This game will be much closer.. Paris by 6.
  7. The winner of Paris/Harrison will be in the final vs. Montgomery. Could very well be a rematch of the 40th district championship!
  8. I believe the semis are the following Monday, with the final Tuesday. And yes, it is at the Fieldhouse this year!
  9. Not sure of the times, just the day. Wednesday Paris vs Harrison Co. Bishop Brossart vs Augusta Thursday Mason County vs Campbell Co. Montgomery Co. vs Nicholas Co.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.