Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

You've Got Money For One Ticket

Featured Replies

There isn't that one player anymore like there used to be for me (Griffey Jr. when he was with the Mariners).

 

So I'd use my one ticket to go to Fenway again vs. the Yankees I guess.

I would have went to the Red Sox game where they were presented with their World Series rings.

I'll be doing it tonight, at least partially.

 

Reds/Red Sox in Fenway is #1, but Reds/Red Sox at GABP isn't a bad consolation.

LA Dodgers vs Yankees with Kershaw pitching. I think watching those two lineups in general would be very fun.

I guess I would probably go to game 1 of the world series (would choose the last game if I knew which it would be). Followed by one of the wild card games.

 

I went to the Yankees @ Red Sox Sunday night baseball game last week. That was special!

 

If I was choosing a player it would be Kershaw. Going to watch one game for a hitter isn't a safe bet. I was excited to get to see Cabrera, but he did nothing when I got to watch him play.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.