Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Featured Replies

Anyone willing to confess to watching it tonight? Lol

  • Replies 39
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Didn't watch the first but have seen a few scenes on TV flipping channels, won't watch this one either :lol2:

Just hoping Sharkweek is better this year, last year stunk!

Is Tara Reid right? I think this explains how in depth her analysis is....

 

"Which is crazy," she added. "Not that it—the chances of it are, like, you know, it's like probably ‘pigs could fly.' Like, I don't think pigs could fly, but actually sharks could be stuck in tornados. There could be a sharknado."

 

Just be hot and shut your mouth.

Is Tara Reid right? I think this explains how in depth her analysis is....

 

"Which is crazy," she added. "Not that it—the chances of it are, like, you know, it's like probably ‘pigs could fly.' Like, I don't think pigs could fly, but actually sharks could be stuck in tornados. There could be a sharknado."

 

Just be hot and shut your mouth.

That ship sailed a long time ago for her...at least she can still just shut up!

I am not sure how anyone could pass up on this star filled cast AND Sharks in Tornado's IN NEW YORK CITY!!!!!

 

9 p.m. on SYFY

Sigh, I miss Eureka and Warehouse 13.

That ship sailed a long time ago for her...at least she can still just shut up!

 

Really? I can't say I've seen her in a while but surely she hasn't gone that far south.

It could happen...

 

sharknado-2-618x400.jpg

Really? I can't say I've seen her in a while but surely she hasn't gone that far south.

 

skinny1.jpg

 

She's had several surgeries trying to make a comeback

[ATTACH=CONFIG]45932[/ATTACH]

 

She's had several surgeries trying to make a comeback

 

I hate you

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.