Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jackson City/Cordia Predictions

Featured Replies

14th Region opener in Hindman.

 

Either team couldnt have asked for a better first round game, as I think - save Wolfe - each other are the only teams they are capable of beating.

 

I take Jackson City in a close one.

Jackson City isn't going to waste this draw. Tigers by 6.

I pick JC in this one, but Cordia could prove me wrong. Not that I don't have faith in the talent and ability of the Tigers (they are one heck of a team); but I think Cordia is not someone to be taken lightly either.

Cordia by 2.

Cordia in a close one by 3...

  • Author

I know one thing...whoever survives the Lee/Leslie game is going to be heavily relieved to have one of these two teams waiting on them Friday night.

I know one thing...whoever survives the Lee/Leslie game is going to be heavily relieved to have one of these two teams waiting on them Friday night.

I hope the are relieved. Hope they start out knowing they have the game won!

  • Author

Yeah - that could work into your favor if your the team that goes. Dont know much about Leslie - but I'm sure the bobcats wont overlook you.

Lee has played Jackson twice, so they know what to expect from them. I haven't seen Cordia, but know they beat Jackson late in the year. I' ll take Jackson by 5 or less.

i think that jackson will make a statement out of cordia, the tigers are a good team and are going in this tourney as huge underdogs, the last time they played cordia the tigers had a very long week and was very tired. and as for lee or leslie, i think the tigers will put up a very good game!!

  • Author
Lee has played Jackson twice, so they know what to expect from them. I haven't seen Cordia, but know they beat Jackson late in the year. I' ll take Jackson by 5 or less.

 

We had Cordia here back in Early January for the 82 food mart - and handeled them pretty well.

 

Estill played extremely well that game if memory serves.

This will be a good game between two small schools. I'll take Cordia by 5.

I can honestly say that I have not watched Jackson City play but some people I know have bragged on them. They better be ready for this Cordia team because they can shoot the lights out. They rely mostly on the 3 point shot but have two good inside players also.. Good luck to both teams.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.