Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Scott at Simon Kenton 7 on 7

Featured Replies

SK will play Scott on Tuesday at 6pm. Should be a good game.

  • Replies 48
  • Views 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would love to see it as two of my favorite kids on the planet will be there. SK's Dillon Powell and Scott's Deondre Pleasant. They played together for 8 seasons as Erlanger Lions. Hope they both have a phenomenal season!

  • Author

Any updates?

  • Author

It was hard to tell who was who but both teams looked pretty good. I am pretty sure Heflin threw 2 touchdowns when I was there. Deaton had to picks and about 7 tips he is a monster at linebacker. When they had the JV in the young qb for Scott had a nice 40 yard touchdown. Winkler looked really good. Scott should have a pretty good team this year they have about 6 or 7 really good athletes.

Beautiful night to get out and watch some 7s.

 

Who QB'd first for SK? He was solid. Showed nice touch on some passes. Not a lot of zip on his passes. Rolls out well.

 

Did Racke not play?

 

Winkler looks like a player.

 

Deaton has to be one of the bigger LBs in NKY in a while. BIG KID!

 

Coach Simpson was coaching up what I assume is an inexperienced bunch on D for the Eagles.

 

I really like the new helmets for Scott.

SK secondary showed vast improvement over the spring game where they could not cover anybody. Pleasant took a short pass , made juke move and scored showing really good athleticism. I thought the Scott QB struggled. Especially early.

 

On a separate note, I heard SK has signed contracts with Cov Cath and Highlands next year for home and homes starting next year. Can anybody confirm?

Did Nelson Perrin play qb for Scott?

  • Author
Beautiful night to get out and watch some 7s.

 

Who QB'd first for SK? He was solid. Showed nice touch on some passes. Not a lot of zip on his passes. Rolls out well.

 

Did Racke not play?

 

Winkler looks like a player.

 

Deaton has to be one of the bigger LBs in NKY in a while. BIG KID!

 

Coach Simpson was coaching up what I assume is an inexperienced bunch on D for the Eagles.

 

I really like the new helmets for Scott.

 

I got there late I am sure Racke played though. I am pretty Heflin was the qb with blue socks. Deaton is 6'4 and over 225 pounds.

  • Author
Did Nelson Perrin play qb for Scott?

 

For the 2nd string or JV he looked pretty good. He had a 40 yard touchdown pass.

  • Author
SK secondary showed vast improvement over the spring game where they could not cover anybody. Pleasant took a short pass , made juke move and scored showing really good athleticism. I thought the Scott QB struggled. Especially early.

 

On a separate note, I heard SK has signed contracts with Cov Cath and Highlands next year for home and homes starting next year. Can anybody confirm?

 

I seen the big lineman Olmstead walking down the sideline he looks like he is in great shape.

I seen the big lineman Olmstead walking down the sideline he looks like he is in great shape.

 

His dad told me he lost 20 lb over the dead period. Went to camps 2 out of every 3 days.

I got there late I am sure Racke played though. I am pretty Heflin was the qb with blue socks. Deaton is 6'4 and over 225 pounds.

 

I didn't stay much past the 2nd SK QB - skinny kid with long arms. I had it my head that Racke is a lefty.

  • Author
I didn't stay much past the 2nd SK QB - skinny kid with long arms. I had it my head that Racke is a lefty.

 

 

To hard to tell with their helmets on and no jersey numbers. But all three SK quarterbacks are around the same build 6'1 to 6'2 175 to 185 pound range.

To hard to tell with their helmets on and no jersey numbers. But all three SK quarterbacks are around the same build 6'1 to 6'2 175 to 185 pound range.

 

Am I correct that Racke is a lefty?

  • Author
Am I correct that Racke is a lefty?

 

 

Heflin and Racke are right handed.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.