Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hazard 2014

Featured Replies

What does Hazard need to do to improve in 2014? What do they need to keep doing to be successful? Remember, please be constructive.

  • Author

I knew hazard had quite a bit of depth last year and not too many kids playing both ways. But they should be very solid on both offensive and defensive lines. The secondary will be very solid as well and the linebackers will be what the defense will be looking at the most to get ready for a deep playoff run. Offense should be a little more balanced and not just rely on a BIG target at Wide reciever and Jones running the ball,but the ball should be spread around more to several solid Wide outs. The quarterback should of have almost a whole year under his belt and should be much improved and I did hear his arm strength is much better.

  • Author

Hazard schedule for 2014. I am not sure of the scrimmage dates yet but I will have that figured out shortly.

 

Scrimmage games

@ North Laurel

@ Belfry

 

Aug 30 @ Pikeville- Pike Co Bowl

September 5 @ Letcher Central

September 12 @ Somerset

September 19 Fairview

September 26 Breathitt Co

October 3 Prestonsburg

October 10 Harlan

October 17 @ Jenkins

October 25 @ Pineville

October 31 @ Sheldon Clark

 

I think its a pretty good schedule and should challenge the bulldogs and get them ready for the playoff.

Hazard schedule for 2014. I am not sure of the scrimmage dates yet but I will have that figured out shortly.

 

Scrimmage games

@ North Laurel

@ Belfry

 

Aug 30 @ Pikeville- Pike Co Bowl

September 5 @ Letcher Central

September 12 @ Somerset

September 19 Fairview

September 26 Breathitt Co

October 3 Prestonsburg

October 10 Harlan

October 17 @ Jenkins

October 25 @ Pineville

October 31 @ Sheldon Clark

 

I think its a pretty good schedule and should challenge the bulldogs and get them ready for the playoff.

 

Solid schedule will get them ready for November.

I knew hazard had quite a bit of depth last year and not too many kids playing both ways. But they should be very solid on both offensive and defensive lines. The secondary will be very solid as well and the linebackers will be what the defense will be looking at the most to get ready for a deep playoff run. Offense should be a little more balanced and not just rely on a BIG target at Wide reciever and Jones running the ball,but the ball should be spread around more to several solid Wide outs. The quarterback should of have almost a whole year under his belt and should be much improved and I did hear his arm strength is much better.

 

Name of QB?

Tanner Morgan

Hazard schedule for 2014. I am not sure of the scrimmage dates yet but I will have that figured out shortly.

 

Scrimmage games

@ North Laurel

@ Belfry

 

Aug 30 @ Pikeville- Pike Co Bowl

September 5 @ Letcher Central

September 12 @ Somerset

September 19 Fairview

September 26 Breathitt Co

October 3 Prestonsburg

October 10 Harlan

October 17 @ Jenkins

October 25 @ Pineville

October 31 @ Sheldon Clark

 

I think its a pretty good schedule and should challenge the bulldogs and get them ready for the playoff.

 

Solid schedule. Last year's Pikeville game was a classic and what a great way to start the season. Traveling to Letcher and Somerset will be a challenge and then a nice long home stand with top notch opponents to get ready for district play. Should be a fun season to be a Bulldog fan.

 

 

I'm fairly certain the scrimmage with Belfry will be Aug 22 at Belfry. I always look forward to this scrimmage. If you come looking for an exciting game-type contest, you will be disappointed, but I know both coaching staffs walk away afterwards feeling like they learned a lot heading into week 1. Two great programs with two great "teaching" coaching staffs and great fans on both sides.

  • Author
Solid schedule. Last year's Pikeville game was a classic and what a great way to start the season. Traveling to Letcher and Somerset will be a challenge and then a nice long home stand with top notch opponents to get ready for district play. Should be a fun season to be a Bulldog fan.

 

 

I'm fairly certain the scrimmage with Belfry will be Aug 22 at Belfry. I always look forward to this scrimmage. If you come looking for an exciting game-type contest, you will be disappointed, but I know both coaching staffs walk away afterwards feeling like they learned a lot heading into week 1. Two great programs with two great "teaching" coaching staffs and great fans on both sides.

 

 

I would love to be in attendance to watch even though its a scrimmage. I would really love to see these two play in a real game.

  • Author

I saw senior running back Brandon Jones and the kid has put on 15 pounds of muscle and he looks so ready for the season to start.

  • Author

Heard hazard has about 45 kids out or so and only 7 are freshmen. Quite a few kids out who didn't play last year...

  • Author

 

Heres a little video for some teams to get pumped for the upcoming season and for any other hazard fans out there or just anyone who likes football videos..

^^^^^^^^^^

Some of them look 21 years old.

^^^^^^^^^^

Some of them look 21 years old.

 

They are now. :lol2:

They are now. :lol2:

 

I think they are 24 now.

  • Author

This years seniors were on this team.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.