Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Russell Coach

Featured Replies

I know that some are calling for Coach Hick's exit, be careful what you ask for. I too have heard some of that and a name that I have heard thrown around as the replacement is a former coach of two schools in the 63rd district amoung other places and has had trouble everywhere he has been.

Yeah, I have heard that too. Blood is thicker than water and it is great to have your grandchildren close to home. A.D.'s do have a hand in the hireing and fireing of a coach don't they ?

AD's do not hire or fire coaches at the high school level.

What about input and lobbying the school board ????

I think the principal at the school probably has more say than anyone.

Let's see...doesn't the site based council have a say in that? two parents, two teachers and the principal?

:jump: I should hope so if not what is their purpose. RUMORS are usualy half truth and half lie. so goes the rumors

  • Author

I agree on the rumors being 1/2 truth, 1/2 lie only I would go with a bigger % being lies. I am new to B.G.P. and was just rying to get some talk going. By the way, Spider06, I think I know who you are talking about and he is not the person that I heard that it was for the G.C. job. the one you mentioned is a possibility though.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.