Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Awesome article

Featured Replies

I LOVE watching Navy's Triple Option, it's THE blueprint for anyone that want's to run it, just awesome to watch the precision of it.

I like this quote from the article:

 

"So our approach is we’re going to have a hard time beating people, we can’t beat ourselves."

 

 

Kinda why I've never hammered on the basketball programs that realize they have to slow the game down to have a chance to win.

  • Author
I like this quote from the article:

 

"So our approach is we’re going to have a hard time beating people, we can’t beat ourselves."

 

 

Kinda why I've never hammered on the basketball programs that realize they have to slow the game down to have a chance to win.

 

I agree. My thoughts as well.

 

I love where he said he will reply back to the "why don't you throw the ball more" comments with, "draw up a blitz protection" lol, so true.

 

But, I also loved what he said about why he is at Navy just as much.

I'd just like to have a quarter for every time I heard, "you're doing it wrong." I'd be a billionaire!

 

 

 

And that's just on my long putts.

I know of a Head Coach who was vilified for using a too complex counting system in his blocking scheme. They had to count to six.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.