Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

36th District Championship: Highlands-vs-New Cath

Featured Replies

Should be a great match-up for these two powerhouse's, Whoever wins gets the better draw in the Regional, but either teams could win the 9th region!!(Good Luck Both Teams!!!)

Should be a good game but I gave the edge to Highlands. NewCath has talent but it's hard to keep winning playing the same five throughout the entire game. That's generally the down fall of alot of coaches -- they don't use their bench players. After all they made the team for some reason or other -- use them.

 

:dancingpa

I look for Highlands to repeat the 36th. Birds by 13.

 

HHS - 59

NCC - 46

Two very good teams matching up in this one.I would have to

 

pick the Birds by about a dozen 63-50,ok lets call it a bakers dozen............ You know us Cake Eaters !

I have to agree that the Birds are a little deeper than the Breds and I think the loss of Heil will play a difference.He was always ready to play against his Ft.T friends.

I havent watched highlands this year, but ncc is pretty good.

I havent watched highlands this year, but ncc is pretty good.

Is their a girls game before this game.

  • Author

Should be a great game. The outcome depends on if Refs let them play or if they call it close. It will be great to see "Big Ben" Guidugli and the Keirnan boy go at it! The Bluebirds seem to have to much depth. H-61 NCC-55

  • Author

Should be a good guard match-up between Vories and Simpson-vs- Geusenheus and Beuter!!

Is this game being web casted anywhere?

How big is Bellevue's gym? How crowded is it going to be?

  • Author
I look for Highlands to repeat the 36th. Birds by 13.

 

HHS - 59

NCC - 46

 

 

Pretty good Crossbar, I had heard that Highlands did repeat H 58-NCC 48. I look for the Bluebirds to win it all now.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.