Cooper 10 Dixie Heights 5

Dixie hitting that inevitable slump. Really bad time for that. Who pitched for the red colonels?

Wehrle started and pitched really good, just 2 good hitting teams facing off. Also before someone says it let me clear the air if any rumors, both teams played their starters.

Dixie didn't hit a slump, they hit the ball really well. Their 1-5 hitters are the toughest outs I've seen all year so far. I deffinatly wouldn't call that a slump for them. Also don't sell Cooper short. In the past week they have beaten Cov Cath, Ryle, and Dixie.

When Dunn is on he is the best pitcher in NKy.

I tell you what, I'd build a team around 3 pitchers in this area. Dunn, Ganns and King. I'd give the other team anyone they want and take my chances with those 3.

Dunn didn't have his best, but that is not to take away from the Dixie hitters. They have some hitters without a doubt. Gutsy performance against a great team through 5. The Jags went to the bullpen and Alex "The Mad Hungarian" Simpson pitched a scoreless 6th and Collin Hawthorn came in and closed out a scoreless 7th. Cooper hit the ball very well.

Wehrle started and pitched really good, just 2 good hitting teams facing off. Also before someone says it let me clear the air if any rumors, both teams played their starters.

Dixie didn't hit a slump, they hit the ball really well. Their 1-5 hitters are the toughest outs I've seen all year so far. I deffinatly wouldn't call that a slump for them. Also don't sell Cooper short. In the past week they have beaten Cov Cath, Ryle, and Dixie.

Hmmmm

Beechwood has beaten the same 3 you mention in the last week.

Dixie may go 1-5. I have seen them.

Beechwood goes 1-12.

You obvouisly have not seen Beechwood yet ?

Hmmmmmm...........I don't even know how to respond to this comment.

Hmmmm

Beechwood goes 1-12.

Hmmmmmm...........I don't even know how to respond to this comment.

Sleep on it and get back to me Wednesday !

BTW..I have no intention of hijacking a thread.

Just want to point out what I see is obvious homer banter !

Beechwood has 2 guys that are not regulars who have committed to play at the next level.

Just sayin !

Don't really need to sleep on anything.

And I guess as far as the homer banter comment goes, I would say close to 75+% is what it is on this site and many others.

Sleep on it and get back to me Wednesday !

BTW..I have no intention of hijacking a thread.

Just want to point out what I see is obvious homer banter !

Beechwood has 2 guys that are not regulars who have committed to play at the next level.

Just sayin !

Hmmmm

Beechwood goes 1-12.

We haven't seen Beechwood because Beechwood CANCELED their game against us.

Since they already touched on the 1-12 comment, Dixie has a really good 1-9, just their 1-5 is really REALLY good.

Edited by Hellbird