May 10, 201412 yr Author Around 7:30 tonight we are going to rally together in a huge group and stomp on our Homer Bailey bobble heads and start chanting Homer sucks, please join use this evening @ GABP on the plaza level for our protest of the re-signing of Homer Failey. :dancingpa :walk: :dancingpa :walk:
May 10, 201412 yr Author Now... if only the damn bobblehead could take the bump instead of Homer. 100% agree, Homer = :poop: :poop: :poop:
May 10, 201412 yr Author Around 7:30 tonight we are going to rally together in a huge group and stomp on our Homer Bailey bobble heads and start chanting Homer sucks, please join use this evening @ GABP on the plaza level for our protest of the re-signing of Homer Failey. :dancingpa :walk: :dancingpa :walk: One hr away, and a lot of people are all about this bobble head thing tonight, hilarious. Louisville here comes Homer, in about a day or two, I'm guessing. :dancingpa
May 10, 201412 yr Author Can't believe how many bobble heads are smashed on the plaza, not to mention floating down the river, as well as in the GABP toilets. The chant is starting to take over the stadium as well, " Homer Sucks " this is awesome. :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :ylsuper:
May 11, 201412 yr Author Guessing around 300-400 hundred bobble heads got thrown in the river, not to mention all the smashed ones, and the one's thrown in toilets. A job well done by all! :dancingpa
May 11, 201412 yr I paid $28 last Friday night' date=' first row in the outfield.[/quote'] Saturday appears to be the gouge night. Uppers in section 500 were going for $30 at face value from the Reds. Sunday the price drops to $10-11.
May 11, 201412 yr Author Looked like a pretty cool bobblehead. Very well deserved Yeap, nothing like giving a 7 year .500 career record pitcher a bobble head night, not to mention Bailey has tied this teams hands for the next 6 years because of his new contract as well, meaning both Cueto and Latos are both gone after next year !!!!!! Yippee!!! Pathetic! I find it humorous just because Bailey has thrown no -hitters, that somehow he deserves #1 guy money over the next 6 year. If I'm correct the Galaraga guy from Detroit who should of pitched a perfect game, isn't even in baseball now. My point being just because Homer pitched 2 great games in his 7 years here, he gets a bobble head night? If this Reds team was serious about winning in the next few years, they would have traded Bailey this off season for a bat, but guessing they couldn't because of this bobble head night that was already sch.and that would have been awkward, if not embarrassing, for this organization. Remember this team has shown over the past 6-7 years, just don't finish last, and stay relevant into Sept, the sheep will continue to show up, counting on only hopes and dreams, nothing more, enjoy your bobble head, I however want a World Series contender, not a bobble head of a player who brings nothing to his team, except an expensive, long term contract, which has tied this teams hands, because of being a smaller market team for the next 6 years. I.E. Homer Failey!!!!! :puke:
May 11, 201412 yr Author After today this Red's team could find it's self in 4th place, not to mention they are closer to last place than 1st. Again reality sucks sometimes. I.E. your 2014 Cincinnati Reds. :thumb:
May 11, 201412 yr I paid $28 last Friday night, first row in the outfield. Outside of the obvious diamond club, I think first row outfield wall may be my 2nd favorite seats at the stadium.
May 11, 201412 yr Outside of the obvious diamond club, I think first row outfield wall may be my 2nd favorite seats at the stadium. As long as it is the Sun/Moon deck. I love sitting in the first row upper deck behind home plate too. You learn to appreciate all the movements and strategy from up there.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.