10th Region Draw

And i believe WFTM carries it live on the radio.Maybe Phillip Hay can confirm this.

No we don't carry it live, but will have results on the air very shortly afterward.

WMST out of Mount Sterling carries the draw live.

No we don't carry it live, but will have results on the air very shortly afterward.

WMST out of Mount Sterling carries the draw live.

I love listening to Dan Manley interview the 8 coaches!

I'm gonna miss that this year.

I love listening to Dan Manley interview the 8 coaches!

I'm gonna miss that this year.

Dan is a class act and VERY good at what he does. I had the pleasure of working with him at the All "A" State Tournament this year. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Dan is a class act and VERY good at what he does. I had the pleasure of working with him at the All "A" State Tournament this year. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Dan does do a great job, but has been known to be somewhat of a "homer" when the Indians are playing. However, when there are two teams that he has no interests in, he's one of the best in the state at play-by-play.

Ok got your answers here.Boys will draw Sat. March 4 at 10am at Mason county high school.

Girls will draw Sunday March 5 at 2Pm at Mason county High school. :thumb:

Mason county will let out the High school early also next week as the games will begin early to clear the gym .Doors i believe will open at 3:30.

Ok got your answers here.Boys will draw Sat. March 4 at 10am at Mason county high school.

Girls will draw Sunday March 5 at 2Pm at Mason county High school. :thumb:

Mason county will let out the High school early also next week as the games will begin early to clear the gym .Doors i believe will open at 3:30.

Any idea what games play when, as in Girls Monday, Boys Tuesday, etc.