Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

10th Region Draw

Featured Replies

Does anyone when and where the drawing is held?

Does anyone when and where the drawing is held?

 

I think it is Sunday. Maybe at the Fieldhouse.

I beleive its actually Sat. Mourning at 10am at Mason County High school.I will find out tonite for sure for you.

Thanks M, let us know

And i believe WFTM carries it live on the radio.Maybe Phillip Hay can confirm this.

And i believe WFTM carries it live on the radio.Maybe Phillip Hay can confirm this.

 

 

No we don't carry it live, but will have results on the air very shortly afterward.

 

WMST out of Mount Sterling carries the draw live.

No we don't carry it live, but will have results on the air very shortly afterward.

 

WMST out of Mount Sterling carries the draw live.

 

I love listening to Dan Manley interview the 8 coaches!

I'm gonna miss that this year.

I love listening to Dan Manley interview the 8 coaches!

I'm gonna miss that this year.

 

Dan is a class act and VERY good at what he does. I had the pleasure of working with him at the All "A" State Tournament this year. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Dan is a class act and VERY good at what he does. I had the pleasure of working with him at the All "A" State Tournament this year. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

 

Dan does do a great job, but has been known to be somewhat of a "homer" when the Indians are playing. However, when there are two teams that he has no interests in, he's one of the best in the state at play-by-play.

what is the Montgomery Station on the FM Dial? I know Maysville is 95.9?

 

 

WMST is 1150 AM

Ok got your answers here.Boys will draw Sat. March 4 at 10am at Mason county high school.

 

 

Girls will draw Sunday March 5 at 2Pm at Mason county High school. :thumb:

 

Mason county will let out the High school early also next week as the games will begin early to clear the gym .Doors i believe will open at 3:30.

Ok got your answers here.Boys will draw Sat. March 4 at 10am at Mason county high school.

 

 

Girls will draw Sunday March 5 at 2Pm at Mason county High school. :thumb:

 

Mason county will let out the High school early also next week as the games will begin early to clear the gym .Doors i believe will open at 3:30.

 

Any idea what games play when, as in Girls Monday, Boys Tuesday, etc.

Any idea what games play when, as in Girls Monday, Boys Tuesday, etc.

This isnt in stone yet but i herd Boys Monday and Tuesday,Friday And Saturday.March 6,7,10,11

 

Girls wed. Thursday,Monday And Tuesday.March 8,9,13,14

yes that schedule is correct and I belive the games are at 5 and 8:15

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.