Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

George Rogers Clark vs Montgomery Co

Featured Replies

  • Author
gold sunrise not to worry GRC will win. I see it in the stars. :D

 

If you want worry you should have played them in the first game as PC had to play Harrison last night. :scared:

 

I know you want them to win, but at least you know they will be playing in the 10th Region tournament. :thumb:

 

Good luck to your Cards.

Thanks Sharp for the kind words......we did play them first game last year...and stayed home... :cry: We were the better team...just didn't show it that night. It just seems that when MC plays GRC they play the best game they have played all year...it must be our Jerseys... :D Also as a loser we could look forward to drawing PC or Mason the first game... :creepy:

Thanks Sharp for the kind words......we did play them first game last year...and stayed home... :cry: We were the better team...just didn't show it that night. It just seems that when MC plays GRC they play the best game they have played all year...it must be our Jerseys... :D Also as a loser we could look forward to drawing PC or Mason the first game... :creepy:

 

I would have to disagree about the better team comment for last year. I think the teams pretty even, but Montgomery did have a better regular and post season.

 

As for 2 years ago, that's a different story.

GRC would be crazy not to be worried about the game. Rivalries are always tough games to win. Emotions take over and it is a battle.

This should be an intense game - but I see Knowles carrying the Cards in this one.

 

Clark County BIG...yeah I called it here. Living it on the edge.

My Pick:

 

Clark County - 61

Montgomery County - 62

 

I hope you're right...but if Montgomery wins I see it being lower scoring than that.

What time and where is this game?

Also as a loser we could look forward to drawing PC or Mason the first game... :creepy:

 

Thats why I want GRC to win. :D

Don't want to play them in the first game. I think you know what I mean. :scared:

 

Good Luck to GRC. ;)

I gotta go with my Indians. What's the point of going if I don't think my team can win over their biggest rival. Throw out the records when these teams play. I think Clark County matches up better than Montgomery agaisnt teams like Mason and Pendleton but as far as playing each other it will be close. The Indians did a great job on Knowles in the 2nd game. Getting Jones in foul trouble will be key. I'm sick of trying to establish Jordan Stevens inside presence when there is nothing there. He's not bad but it's asking a lot of a kid to go agaisnt Tristen Jones and consistenly score. I hope we establish Cameron Ryals as our first option and cut down on our TO's. FT shootinig was horrible agaisnt Bourbon except for Marlon Rash. Pg's Stahl and Nestor need to take care of the ball.

 

It should be close. I can't remember the last blowout when these two hooked up.

Like eveybody has said and reaqlized on this forum these two teams might be one of the bigger rivalries in the region if not the biggest. I attended both games each being very and i mean very close. IMO Clark doesnt get satisfied with already being in the region tourney and pull out all the stops winning by 6+. Good luck to the CARDS TONIGHT!!!!!

  • Author

GRC's bench has really stepped up their play and this could prove to be the deciding factor in the outcome of the game. Tatum Lewis has been great coming off the bench for Jones...he is a sophomore. Robell Rogers and L.J. Green have really stepped it up for the cards too...so keying in on one player is not the answer in defeating GRC. Also Miller has been stong in covering the PG position coming off the bench.

GRC's bench has really stepped up their play and this could prove to be the deciding factor in the outcome of the game. Tatum Lewis has been great coming off the bench for Jones...he is a sophomore. Robell Rogers and L.J. Green have really stepped it up for the cards too...so keying in on one player is not the answer in defeating GRC. Also Miller has been stong in covering the PG position coming off the bench.

 

That is a valid point because the Indians keyed on Knowles but still didn't get the win in the last game.

  • Author
That is a valid point because the Indians keyed on Knowles but still didn't get the win in the last game.

As I stated before our bench strength could be what will make the difference in our run for the regional title. On the same note most of the bench is Sophomores and some Freshmen...lack of playing in pressure type games could be a fault-in not making quality decisions

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.