Beechwood 18 Trinity 12

Chirp alert. I know, shame on me for glorifying the same kids. Sorry, its the only info I get. Beech Bum, if you attend these, maybe you can give some love to the other kids, who certainly deserve it. Per PBR, Stringer started, had a rough first which I understand was wildness. Gave up 5, but regrouped and went 5. Slusher with huge HR to start 9 run second, also tripled later in inning. Stringer with 2 run single in same inning, and Combs capped it with his GS, his second HR this week. Tigers now have HRs from each of top 4 in lineup, plus another one from another kid. That wraps up 7 games in 6 days for them, sure they need day off. On the day, Combs stays red hot, 3-5. Slusher 3-4, Stringer 2-4, the three combined for 12 rbi. I heard it was actually a clean defensive game, but mn what a wild one. Rocks made it intetrsting with 5 in last couple innings to fend off the run rule

Chirp alert. I know, shame on me for glorifying the same kids. Sorry, its the only info I get. Beech Bum, if you attend these, maybe you can give some love to the other kids, who certainly deserve it. Per PBR, Stringer started, had a rough first which I understand was wildness. Gave up 5, but regrouped and went 5. Slusher with huge HR to start 9 run second, also tripled later in inning. Stringer with 2 run single in same inning, and Combs capped it with his GS, his second HR this week. Tigers now have HRs from each of top 4 in lineup, plus another one from another kid. That wraps up 7 games in 6 days for them, sure they need day off. On the day, Combs stays red hot, 3-5. Slusher 3-4, Stringer 2-4, the three combined for 12 rbi. I heard it was actually a clean defensive game, but mn what a wild one. Rocks made it intetrsting with 5 in last couple innings to fend off the run rule

Sorry, what I reported was in response to the mention of Combs and all the info I had at the time. I was not able to attend this game. I have been peering out the blinds all night in anticipation of the Chirp Police pulling up in my driveway.