Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Wisconsin/Arizona Updates

Featured Replies

Anybody watching?

 

Tied up at 41

11 min

  • Author

Go Badgers!

Yep. Badgers took a 5 point lead at 41-36 & have been falling apart since.

  • Author

Just rain on my parade, RP. :)

I think the Badgers and Florida are the only two Final Four teams I picked on every bracket I did...come on Badgers!

I feel like there's a few more away from the ball fouls than I'm used to in this one.

Badgers up 54-52 with 57 seconds left. Arizona ball after the timeout.

Tie game on a Lorenzo Charles type of play.

 

Badgers will surely hold this until the last shot.

  • Author

Anyone know the foul situation going into OT? Anyone at 4?

No way is that offensive. Defender made first contact with the body.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.