Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Duke/Mercer Updates

Featured Replies

Now it's over. :lol2:

  • Replies 46
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm guessing this game has broken Twitter.

 

And PP's remote

LeHigh, now Mercer

Got to say........I'm pretty happy right now.

And PP's remote

 

Luckily for PP's home electronics, I believe he's at Rupp today.

I believe he's at Rupp today.

 

Pretty ironic. :lol2:

Oh man, how do you not reel in that loose ball?

 

Ohhhh....

Luckily for PP's home electronics, I believe he's at Rupp today.

 

So he's breaking stuff at Rupp?!

Crazy not Cameron Crazy but Crazy none the less.

Poor PP92, he must be dying. Duke once again overrated and seeded way too high ends up with (hopefully) another quick exit.

So he's breaking stuff at Rupp?!

 

Place was getting a new sound system anyway. Just got an early start on demolition.

PP92 called it...

Yea, but when he did it sounded more like covering his bases type of prediction. I think he knew Duke didn't deserve to be seeded as high as they were but couldn't admit it in front of all the UK fans

For you Dandy Don....."Turn out the lights the party's over".

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.