Anthony Davis.......

Back in the day I used to jump in with Cats on killing Durant. It was fun and at the time it felt like the right thing to do.

Back in the day I used to smoke a lot of weed. It was fun and felt like the right thing to do then also.

KD is stupid good and very well could be MVP this year. TMac was never as good as Durant has been and KD proved just how good he is by carrying the Thunder while Westbrook was out.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Back in the day I used to jump in with Cats on killing Durant. It was fun and at the time it felt like the right thing to do.

Back in the day I used to smoke a lot of weed. It was fun and felt like the right thing to do then also.

KD is stupid good and very well could be MVP this year. TMac was never as good as Durant has been and KD proved just how good he is by carrying the Thunder while Westbrook was out.

All you need to know about TMac is that his teams have advanced beyond the first round of the playoffs 1 time his whole career. That was last season when he was a member of the Spurs and didn't play 1 minute the entire playoff run. Apparently it was kind of a running joke in the locker room how he may get a ring. He took it well. Always seemed like a good dude. Did the My Wish thing one time which is awesome.

All you need to know about TMac is that his teams have advanced beyond the first round of the playoffs 1 time his whole career. That was last season when he was a member of the Spurs and didn't play 1 minute the entire playoff run. Apparently it was kind of a running joke in the locker room how he may get a ring. He took it well. Always seemed like a good dude. Did the My Wish thing one time which is awesome.

In TMac's defense he never really had very good teammates, except for Yao. He and Yao fell apart around the same time. They would have won some playoff series had they stayed healthy. You ever looked at the roster he played with in Orlando (As bad as the Lakers current roster)? You don't think he could have won the horrible Eastern Conference once with a healthy Grant Hill?

Durant is obviously better. He's more efficient, taller, and a better shooter. But both were awesome scorers. Still fun to call Durant Young TMac. Still think it is crazy for some to suggest the Thunder are better without Westbrook. Those people haven't watched enough playoff basketball or studies enough of the history of basketball I would guess. Maybe the don't fit great but Kobe and Shaq hated each other and made it work, LBJ and Wade make it work, etc. If you have two of the best 7-8 guys in the league you keep them.

In TMac's defense he never really had very good teammates, except for Yao. He and Yao fell apart around the same time. They would have won some playoff series had they stayed healthy. You ever looked at the roster he played with in Orlando (As bad as the Lakers current roster)? You don't think he could have won the horrible Eastern Conference once with a healthy Grant Hill?

Durant is obviously better. He's more efficient, taller, and a better shooter. But both were awesome scorers. Still fun to call Durant Young TMac. Still think it is crazy for some to suggest the Thunder are better without Westbrook. Those people haven't watched enough playoff basketball or studies enough of the history of basketball I would guess. Maybe the don't fit great but Kobe and Shaq hated each other and made it work, LBJ and Wade make it work, etc. If you have two of the best 7-8 guys in the league you keep them.

Definitely agree there. I was suprised KD was able to keep the Thunder at that level without Russ but in no shape, form or fashion are they better with Russ just like they aren't better without Harden.

Definitely agree there. I was suprised KD was able to keep the Thunder at that level without Russ but in no shape, form or fashion are they better with Russ just like they aren't better without Harden.

The Harden thing is what sucks the most. They had the horrible contract of Perkins and then stepped up to pay Ibaka (which wasn't a horrible move). If I were them I would have found every way in the world to move Perks deal and a couple others to make room for Harden. They could have found somebody to fill Perks role far easier than Hardens. I mean they ended up with Jeremy Lamb and Steven Adams, with a one year Kevin Martin rental. Ouch!

Also the Thunder offered Harden to the Wiz for Brad Beal. Think about that one for a while. I like the pairing of Wall and Beal because I feel Wall and Harden do a lot of the same things on the court, but unfortunately for the Thunder the Wiz said no. Still though Ernie G showing he has a set as big as Aaron Harrisons with that call.

Adding to that if they could have found a way to lock Harden up they could have then moved Russ for someone like Rondo. You can't tell me Rondo, Harden, Durant is not a better situation that they have now? Still though, tough spot to be in and hindsight is always 20/20.

Still don't know about their love affair with Ibaka. Could get similar production from other players at a fraction of the cost.

Yeah you're probably right, especially when it cost them Harden. I guess they were just looking at it from a defensive standpoint hoping he would evolve into a third option eventually.

Still though no reason Perk or Ibaka should be on roster with those salaries and not Harden.