Brossart vs CovCath @ Florence Freedom on March 14th

Mustang

Conner and Nate Verst are both talented pitchers, I think it was Hackworth I saw throw at the Tim Martin Showcase in Chillocothe from Brossart who really impressed me. If it was someone else let me know, taller wide shoulder kid coming back from injury didn't pitch last year. Heppler, Brown, and Tomlin from Cov Cath are battling it out for the #1. Tomlin my guess will have the most gas, Heppler is great at pitching backwards and Brown even keeps the ump off balance. I expect Lawler to still have the closer spot sewn up. Very effective against quality teams last year.

Conner and Nate Verst are both talented pitchers, I think it was Hackworth I saw throw at the Tim Martin Showcase in Chillocothe from Brossart who really impressed me. If it was someone else let me know, taller wide shoulder kid coming back from injury didn't pitch last year. Heppler, Brown, and Tomlin from Cov Cath are battling it out for the #1. Tomlin my guess will have the most gas, Heppler is great at pitching backwards and Brown even keeps the ump off balance. I expect Lawler to still have the closer spot sewn up. Very effective against quality teams last year.

I believe Kramer and Hackworth will not see much action tonight, just coming off basketball this week.