Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sydney Moss sets new DIII single game scoring record

Featured Replies

Sydney Moss broke the single game scoring record for DIII when she scored 63 pts for Thomas More this week. Congrats Syd!!!!!!

  • Replies 47
  • Views 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does she stay with the TMC next year? I would like to hear BGP'ers feedback.

  • Author
Does she stay with the TMC next year? I would like to hear BGP'ers feedback.

I thought she would head to UK next year, but I heard something interesting that may mean she is staying put. I don't want to share it in here, but if you pm me I will share.

This is what happens when you take a high major D1 player and stick her on a D3 roster .

  • Author

She is sooooo good it's not funny. Even at the D1 level last year she was usually the best player on the floor and you could see it.

This is what happens when you take a high major D1 player and stick her on a D3 roster .

 

She did not get punished. Nobody made her go there. She was not stuck on a D3 roster, like a bad t-ball player being drafted by a dad coach.

She choose to leave a great school, from a great conference, while being a great player.

If you read the article. It tells you why. She wanted to be home. Florida would not let her play where she wanted. She didn't want to sit a year. She choose to play at Thomas More to play hard and have fun.

I am sure her dream wasn't to score 63 points and then go do the teams laundry.

She is a great teammate. Very humble. Shares the ball well.

You should come see a great athlete play for fun with her friends.

She did not get punished. Nobody made her go there. She was not stock on a D3 roster' date=' like a bad t-ball player being drafted by a dad coach. She choose to leave a great school, from a great conference, while being a great player. If you read the article. It tells you why. She wanted to be home. Floria would not let her play where she wanted. Didn't want to sit a year. She choose to play and have fun. I am sure her dream wasn't to score 63 points and then go do the teams laundry. She is a great teammate. Very humble. Shares the ball well. You should come see a great athlete play for fun with her friends.[/quote']

 

Doesnt change Wireman's point.

"Stick" is the wrong word

"Stick" is the wrong word

 

Still doesnt change his point.

Then where should she be?

Then where should she be?

 

Irrelevant to his point.

 

High major D1 playing D3. She can get 40 every night.

So she should be watching basketball this year instead of playing.

  • Author
She did not get punished. Nobody made her go there. She was not stuck on a D3 roster, like a bad t-ball player being drafted by a dad coach.

She choose to leave a great school, from a great conference, while being a great player.

If you read the article. It tells you why. She wanted to be home. Florida would not let her play where she wanted. She didn't want to sit a year. She choose to play at Thomas More to play hard and have fun.

I am sure her dream wasn't to score 63 points and then go do the teams laundry.

She is a great teammate. Very humble. Shares the ball well.

You should come see a great athlete play for fun with her friends.

That is the one thing that always comes to mind when I think about Sydney's play.

 

I remember the first time I ever saw her play in person. It was her senior year and I heard all about her and thought I was about to watch a one player show. What I saw as I walked into the gym right before half time as I was late getting there, was Sydney taking the ball up court with 3 seconds left in the half and she puts up about a 28 footer that is all net. Then as I waited for the 2nd half to start I was thinking she would come out and be one of those players that wouldn't give the ball up and chuck up about 20 shots a game. Then the second half started. I don't think she took a single shot until after the first 6 mins of the half. She would always look for the open p,Ayer and get them the ball. There would be times she was wide open when getting the ball and still wouldn't shoot, her #1 concern was always to pass the ball. The rest of the year when I watched the only times she would purposely look for the shot was when they needed a basket and knew it was all on her.

 

She was the most selfless player I think I've ever seen play.

 

So as you said, anyone who hasn't seen her p,ay in person is really missing out. I wouldn't be surprised if she isn't leading with assists on her team also.

So she should be watching basketball this year instead of playing.

 

What is so difficult about getting his point ?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.