Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Head Coaching jobs...

Featured Replies

Raceland and newly vacated Marshall County is the only 2 I can think of.

Caverna is open as well.

 

Webster County is still open.

 

Warren Central, too.

 

Lou. Iroquios (not posted on KHSAA site, but on Jefferson County)

 

By my count, there has been 27 jobs come open this year, which seems to be on par of the last few years. It's not over yet, either. I think there will be a few more domino effects that will cause a few others to come open, plus those who just end up deciding late.

 

Thomas Nelson

Muhlenberg County

Oldham County

Doss

Iroquois

Ryle

Lexington Catholic

Central Hardin

Madison Central

LCA

Highlands

Whitley County

Southwestern

Boyle County

Middlesboro

Garrard County

Fairview

Russell

Raceland

Logan County

Paducah Tilghman

South Laurel

Murray

Warren Central

Webster County

Caverna

Marshall County

  • Author

now that's a reply...thanks Harry!! Juuuuuust a bit outside.....

 

 

 

 

Caverna is open as well.

 

Webster County is still open.

 

Warren Central, too.

 

Lou. Iroquios (not posted on KHSAA site, but on Jefferson County)

 

By my count, there has been 27 jobs come open this year, which seems to be on par of the last few years. It's not over yet, either. I think there will be a few more domino effects that will cause a few others to come open, plus those who just end up deciding late.

 

Thomas Nelson

Muhlenberg County

Oldham County

Doss

Iroquois

Ryle

Lexington Catholic

Central Hardin

Madison Central

LCA

Highlands

Whitley County

Southwestern

Boyle County

Middlesboro

Garrard County

Fairview

Russell

Raceland

Logan County

Paducah Tilghman

South Laurel

Murray

Warren Central

Webster County

Caverna

Marshall County

Major League, Caddyshack, Christmas Vacation are in a league of their own as far as best quotes...everybody else is battling for that 2nd tier group.

 

I can't post my favorite quotes from Major League...lol

I forgot to add South Warren to that list, which is filled...that makes 28 on the year.

  • Author

yep we all have or favs from those for sure....."okay so you can owe me!!!!" :)

 

 

 

 

Major League, Caddyshack, Christmas Vacation are in a league of their own as far as best quotes...everybody else is battling for that 2nd tier group.

 

I can't post my favorite quotes from Major League...lol

Lou. Iroquois (not posted on KHSAA site, but on Jefferson County)

 

What happened to Sander? He was doing a great job from all appearances.

Garrard County hired a great coach, motivator and teacher.

What happened to Sander? He was doing a great job from all appearances.

 

Heard he took a job with Brohm at WKU, again, that's just what I've heard. In what capacity or exact role, I have no idea.

 

That he was for sure.

Garrard County hired a great coach, motivator and teacher.

 

Yes they did, that's for dang sure. I was just listing all of those that had or still are open.

A lot of schools are sleeping on Josh Jaggers. One day some school will luck up on him and make everybody look stupid. If I'm Larue County I'm doing all I can to keep him happy. Happiness makes the heart grow fonder.

 

Just saying.

  • Author

he was a great player, great teammate, and a great head coach in my book. Comes from some pretty good bloodlines as well :)

 

 

A lot of schools are sleeping on Josh Jaggers. One day some school will luck up on him and make everybody look stupid. If I'm Larue County I'm doing all I can to keep him happy. Happiness makes the heart grow fonder.

 

Just saying.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.