Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Henry Clay 68 Scott County 65 (42nd District Finals)

Featured Replies

Final

Just won your district? Congratulations. You get Scott County in the first round of the region. Show them their prize!

Without knowing the scoring totals, I'm going to go out on a limb and say that Jordan Green had himself a game.

Without knowing the scoring totals, I'm going to go out on a limb and say that Jordan Green had himself a game.

 

27 and 11

Scoring:

 

Henry Clay: Green 27, J. Tisdale 15, Wilson 12, I. Tisdale 7, Setzer 3, Barnes 2, Campbell 2

Scott County: Gilbert 30, Martini 15, Ware 7, Crank 6, Banks 4, Long 3

Are the two Tisdales' brothers? I've wondered this all year but have been afraid that asking might destroy my street cred in the 11th.

I believe so, JW. Isaiah made the All Tournament team and the look of surprise on his face at the announcement was priceless.

 

DAVE

Okay then Henry Clay. All right. I see you.

 

It's apparent that there might have been some idiot who thought he was an insider on the 11th had them underrated all year. I think some of it was understandable though in that person's defense, whoever he may be.

JW ... I've covered Henry Clay seven times this season. In those seven games they are now 4-3. It really does depend on which team turns up on the night.

 

DAVE

The scoreboard has Scott co as winning this game....?????

The scoreboard has Scott co as winning this game....?????

 

The scoreboard is wrong. Mike Fields has Henry Clay winning on twitter. Scott County's 21 game wining streak was snapped.

Are the two Tisdales' brothers? I've wondered this all year but have been afraid that asking might destroy my street cred in the 11th.

 

Don't worry, nothing could destroy your street cred JW!!

Final

 

11th Region Final? Maybe?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.