Bishop Brossart 63 Scott 62

Sting

I'd like to give a shout out to the Scott coaches last night. After a tough loss they hung around so Mustang could interview coach Code for the website and the fans and players could congratulate him. Also recieved a very classy note from one of them. Throw in Coach Carr spending some more time with Brody Flynn on Fox19.

I have nothing but repsect for the Scott Eagles coaching staff on and off the court!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Scott has a good team. Why is their record so lopsided? I was also impressed by their Center, I think his name is "Prim" He got 3 fouls in the first quarter and the score was 13-3. When he went out, Scott played better and seemed to be able to trap and play a more intense defense. But when Prim went back in the 3rd quarter I though he played very well. All of his 9 points were in the second half.

I like to watch Coach Code's teams play. I like to watch him coach. He seems to analyze the game as it happens and coaches his players affectively. I still jump up and down like an idiot.

I think Scott has a good team. Why is their record so lopsided? I was also impressed by their Center, I think his name is "Prim" He got 3 fouls in the first quarter and the score was 13-3. When he went out, Scott played better and seemed to be able to trap and play a more intense defense. But when Prim went back in the 3rd quarter I though he played very well. All of his 9 points were in the second half.

I like to watch Coach Code's teams play. I like to watch him coach. He seems to analyze the game as it happens and coaches his players affectively. I still jump up and down like an idiot.

Crim is the big man's name. Nice athlete. They were without Schnieder for an extended period of time. He is a difference maker!!