February 19, 201412 yr This season I have seen more turnovers by a UK player stepping out of bounds under no pressure than I can recall in the previous ten seasons.
February 19, 201412 yr I'll say right now before it happens: mid-game interviews are WORTHLESS! They're just "face time" for bimbos.
February 19, 201412 yr Randle another double / double before halftime. Hope he is OK. Looked like he got hurt on the last play of the game in the first half. Anyone else notice it? Love the energy the Cats have shown in this game so far.
February 19, 201412 yr Summers playing pretty well for Ole Miss. Ball should go through him more than Henderson.
February 19, 201412 yr I would sit Harrison after that fast break. Total selfishness. 4 on 1 and he never gave the ball up.
February 19, 201412 yr Funny that the announcers say that there should have been a foul called because you have to pretext the shooter but both team have driven the lane hard multiple times and been hit hard with no fouls called. Where's the protection call on those?
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.