Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

CovCath/Simon Kenton Predictions

Featured Replies

So I'm clear, you've changed your mind on commending Trent for picking up the Ballard game?

 

I never commended him nor said it was a bad move. I just don't buy into the "it will make us better" thinking.

 

IMO the smart move is to get a team that will play a style you're going to have to beat to win the region.

 

However, as I always point out the next game I win as a varsity coach will be my first so...

I never commended him nor said it was a bad move. I just don't buy into the "it will make us better" thinking.

 

In the SK / Ballard prediction thread, you specifically "commended" Trent for picking up the game.

In the SK / Ballard prediction thread, you specifically "commended" Trent for picking up the game.

 

Sorry. I thought you meant I did so today talking to someone.

 

I meant it more of a "wow - brave move considering you're going to get waxed" vs it helping his team.

  • Author
Played with them? You are the king of positive thinking.

 

SK was down 10 at one point during the game.

Sorry. I thought you meant I did so today talking to someone.

 

I meant it more of a "wow - brave move considering you're going to get waxed" vs it helping his team.

Got ya, makes sense.

 

Either way, I think they'll be better off next week for these two games.

So it's the "hey, at least we won't get drilled like we did against the really good teams" strategy?

 

Clyde, CovCath is the #1 proponent of that strategy!

You didn't ask me, however, you don't sharpen your teeth on oatmeal. There is no one in the 8th as fundamentally sound as CovCath, and obviously no one as quick / athletic as Ballard, so these games should only serve to improve the Pioneers' confidence that there is nothing they'll see in the 8th they haven't seen before, and nothing they can't handle.

 

For the same reasons, I love CovCath playing Madison Central on Friday.

 

You get a "like" for this comment, love it. :thumb::lol2:

SK was down 10 at one point during the game.

 

Was that to start the game? Blue Colonels win this one by 25+.

Senior night at SK should be a good game.

 

Should be a little closer than the Ballard game, but not much..

I predict a Cov Cath win, two posters complaining about how many minutes Ruthsatz played, and only 4 comments about the CCH student section.

  • Author
Was that to start the game? Blue Colonels win this one by 25+.

 

No I think during the 2nd quarter.

  • Author
I predict a Cov Cath win, two posters complaining about how many minutes Ruthsatz played, and only 4 comments about the CCH student section.

 

 

A good match up for SK.

Edited by uk#1fan

I predict a Cov Cath win, two posters complaining about how many minutes Ruthsatz played, and only 4 comments about the CCH student section.

 

You going tonight Bro? If so, look me up, we should be there about 6:45 or so.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.