Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

CovCath/Simon Kenton Predictions

Featured Replies

Senior night at SK should be a good game.

......

 

Be interesting to see what the Neers have left in the tank after tonight's big-time test. I'd expect CovCath to win by 10-15. Looking forward to it.

  • Author
......

 

Be interesting to see what the Neers have left in the tank after tonight's big-time test. I'd expect CovCath to win by 10-15. Looking forward to it.

 

SK will be ready. SK played alot of kids tonight.

CovCath by 17

These types of opponents in mid-to-late February can only help SK in the 8th.

 

I agree. It was a smart move by Trent to schedule that Ballard game.

CovCath by 17

 

Sounds about right unless CCH D is not up to their normal level.

I agree. It was a smart move by Trent to schedule that Ballard game.

 

Let me play devil's advocate.

 

How does this game help SK prepare for the 8th region tourney? What team in the 8th plays the same style as Ballard?

Let me play devil's advocate.

 

How does this game help SK prepare for the 8th region tourney? What team in the 8th plays the same style as Ballard?

 

You didn't ask me, however, you don't sharpen your teeth on oatmeal. There is no one in the 8th as fundamentally sound as CovCath, and obviously no one as quick / athletic as Ballard, so these games should only serve to improve the Pioneers' confidence that there is nothing they'll see in the 8th they haven't seen before, and nothing they can't handle.

 

For the same reasons, I love CovCath playing Madison Central on Friday.

You didn't ask me, however, you don't sharpen your teeth on oatmeal. There is no one in the 8th as fundamentally sound as CovCath, and obviously no one as quick / athletic as Ballard, so these games should only serve to improve the Pioneers' confidence that there is nothing they'll see in the 8th they haven't seen before, and nothing they can't handle.

 

For the same reasons, I love CovCath playing Madison Central on Friday.

 

So it's the "hey, at least we won't get drilled like we did against the really good teams" strategy?

So it's the "hey, at least we won't get drilled like we did against the really good teams" strategy?

 

No, it is the you played with them, you can win this thing strategy. I like it.

No, it is the you played with them, you can win this thing strategy. I like it.

 

Played with them? You are the king of positive thinking.

Let me play devil's advocate.

 

How does this game help SK prepare for the 8th region tourney? What team in the 8th plays the same style as Ballard?

 

So I'm clear, you've changed your mind on commending Trent for picking up the Ballard game?

No, it is the you played with them, you can win this thing strategy. I like it.

 

"Played with them," meaning that you played in the same game with them? I have never found that getting beat by 30 adds much to a team's confidence, regardless of the opponent.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.